MTPA: A Kaiteki Company......................LOL

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2019 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAITEKI means “the sustainable well-being of people, society and our planet Earth.”

THIS! is the biggest bunch of BS in the history of companies in the history of industry! Lets take this one at a time............

The sustainable well-being of people. Well I have never seen a company who care less for their employees, customers or patients, so this is total bullshit. They serve their patients with fear, they serve their customers with selfishness, and they don't serve their employees in any way!

Society & our planet earth they don't care about either

This word you keep saying.............I do not think it means what you think it means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be your motto: KASHITI using people for our sustained benefit, its all about the YEN

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you quit if you’re so displeased with the organization?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how leadership feels about being here. I’ll bet VP sales in gone in a year. There’s maybe 5 people in the entire organization that loves being at MT (looking at you PT) but everyone is just collecting a paycheck and looking at the next opportunity.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ this is getting old. Sorry that no one bit on your prior posts from the 29th when it finally sank in that you're looking for a job during the holidays. Own up to your mistakes and move on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you get on here PT and do misinformation is just another data point of how much you and MTPA suck

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow