MTPA, the worst company in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2020 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad Product, notice singular
    The product they do have doesn't work
    No Pipeline, like none, and no plan for one
    Terrible Leadership (as in none), and they aren't just bad, they are bad people
    Treat Patients terribly
    Treat Customers terribly
    Treat Employees worst of all
    Treat providers terribly
    They fire employees as a form of self defense
    They promote lying
    They promote back stabbing
    They intentionally cheat and steal from employees and customers
    Nobody in Japan, knows anything about anything, except how to count dollars made off of dying ALS patients
    No investment in ALS community, NONE
    Record employee turnover
    Record bad culture
    Record lawsuits against the company
    The compliance office is a ruse, and in fact exist to catch employees who might report infractions
    The legal office is weaponized to be used against employees
    They are wicked and evil, in general
    Their day is coming......................

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^truth

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pathetic, sad life you must lead. This post is inaccurate, more than likely written by an immature, disgruntled, EX-employee (and probably for a very good reason they are no longer here). It is filled with lies. I don't normally respond to threads, but this garbage cannot be ignored. You're mad about something? Fine, we get it. That does not give you the right to create a dramatized, oversensational, lie of a post to make you feel better about yourself. Move on. Get a life. Enough with the exaggerated lies.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not the OP. The OP is mostly right. Let me ask you an important question. Does the drug work? Does the medical believe this drug does anything?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR, you should lay off the bottle before loudly strumming your “somebody-done-somebody-wrong” song
    We know we actually did you wrong, but as you point out, it’s who we are and what we do

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When u point out you aren’t the OP, u r usually the OP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh no because I am the OP, and guess what I still work here and have since day one, and I know who you are and know the truth. The lies will be revealed and will come out and the day of reckoning is coming for this company and people like you who have been complicit in the cover up and all for a shitty pay check, you are a sell out and sold out for next to nothing! You are the sad entity here, you defend and enable a foreign company to take advantage of this nation and its citizenry and abuse countless people along the way. Shame on you! Sell out!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the OP. You still work here and have since day one. You know who I am (guarantee you don't) I am a sell out and sold out. I am enabling a foreign country to take advantage of this nation (the most ridiculous and idiotic statement of a post full of them) Shame on me? Sell out? Refer to the first line of your post. You still work here....lol, right. Everything you tried to accuse me of would apply to you if true. When you write a post so obviously flawed, your credibility and hence any possibility of anything you say being true are shot. Thanks for the laugh. Grow up

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe we should let all the individual lawsuits filed play out one by one

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New ones on the way from some headed out the door

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to be new ones on the way now
    Do I hear a whistle...blower

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the whistle being blown for?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do normally respond to threads. And defend this dumpster fire. Over and over. Comically. And it’s why your buttons are pushed time and again.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still rings true

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the W, Abbvie

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no need to wait on those. a couple of strategic calls from unhappy current or disgruntled ex employees and the house of cards falls and the kings topple from throne. how many als clinics doing telemedicine to protect their patients want to know this company is sending ‘people’ into homes? how many alsa chapters working remotely unable to deliver equipment with half their staff laid off to protect this community want to know this company is sending ‘people’ into homes? one word into the wrong ear and this place is finished...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyone in JC that cares about people? A moral? An ethic? Anything? Bueller?