Mueller's team are pros, Trump's team makes typos

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Jun 16, 2017 at 2:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mueller will be OUT VERY SOON. Mueller must recuse himself. The special counsel statute says you cannot serve as special counsel if you have a personal relationship with witness. Its now Trump against Comey. Comey is now the star witness. Mueller will recuse himself OR be fired by sessions.

BANK IT

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Sessions can't fire him - he is recused. Trump won't - that would be suicide.

WTF is Trump concerned about if he is innocent? Just let it play out Donny Boy for total vindication (LOL!). :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump will be vindicated but he should fire him and put an end to this charade.

As far as just letting things play out. Just ask Scooter Libby about that who got unjustly nabbed on a process beef when the prosecutor knew he was guilty of no underlying crime.

What a naive fool you are!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Firing him will dig a deeper hole. His attorneys know more than you do Sparky. Whatever one thinks of the logic or accuracy of his mini-screed, the near unanimous reaction from the legal and political worlds was that Trump was only digging his hole deeper. Every lawyer in the country, presumably including Trump’s personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz, knows to tell his client to keep his mouth (or phone) shut, because he only makes things worse for himself.

But no one has ever had much success telling Donald Trump what he can’t do. Friday morning he was all thumbs again, confirming on Twitter that he is under investigation “for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!” He left it to his followers to puzzle out the reference, as no one has suggested that Mueller, who is reportedly investigating him, played any role in the decision to fire James Comey as head of the bureau. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller, drafted a memo justifying Comey’s dismissal. But @realDonaldTrump dismissed that justification.

Like Nixon, he will bring himself down then feel sorry for himself. Boo Hoo!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I said, you are a naive fool!

This is a witch hunt and will be a drag on Trump
    As long as it drags on. All it does is give Trump's enemies the opportunity to try to denigrate Trump. If he got rid of him, there would be an uproar for a while but then it would be over and done with.

6. Vagitarian

His enemies will denigrate him regardless of whether the hearings proceed. In fact if they DON'T proceed, they can denigrate him even more by crying obstruction and they will cry that into infinity. If he is cleared then he is cleared. And how can this 'denigration' hurt him? I mean his enemies are already denigrating him and he says this is the most successful presidency in history in only 4 months with the possible exception of FDR. So with that much success already, all he has to do is continue down his path of promises. And that should be a lead pipe cinch.

You aware that he has a majority in the House and a majority in the Senate, right? There is no drag of consequence, this should be a slam dunk, right? :cool:.

7. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

And like Nixon, he will have sycophantic press do it to him.

Vagitarian likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It should be a slam dunk without an independent counsel investigation because there is ZERO evidence of any violations of law.

You are incredibly naive and don't understand how politics works. Only a fool ie you says this should be a slam dunk when Scooter Libby, a fine public servant, went to jail not because he had done anything wrong but because he got caught up in a process crime related to the investigation.

Just because you are innocent and have nothing to hide doesn't mean that you want to be the subject of a partisan witch hunt. You are incredibly naive about how politics works and the way innocent people can be abused by an out of control prosecutor!

Would you want to be the subject of an investigation even though there was zero evidence of any wrongdoing on your part? Would you like me to have an army of attorneys with power and the ability to put you under oath and try to catch you in a perjury trap? Hey, you've got nothing to fear, right? I mean you haven't done anything wrong, so nothing to be scared of, right?

9. Vagitarian

Wasn't it Trump who said 'Why would anyone take the 5th unless they were guilty?' And then he changed his mind? Sure, I'm naïve but not as naïve as you. :cool:

10. libluvsbukkake

And all that Libby did, was to out a fucking Secretary.

11. Vagitarian

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! You're comparing apples and oranges, idiot boy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, what are you talking about?

Second, if he did is that a crime?

Do you really mean to say that Libby deserved to go to jail based upon a perjury trap? Really?

And where's your anger toward those really responsible for this mess, the prosecutors? Hmmm? Even if your assertion is true, your misplacing the fault.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real Sparky, don't put words in my mouth! It never works for you.

It's what others say in addition to WAPO and the facts and logic that they use.

In this case they are correct. Libby suffered a grave injustice which proves how dangerous having independent counsels can be.

You need to read the following. If after reading you still think that Trump and members of his administration, though all totally innocent, have nothing to worry about, then you are every bit the fool I believe you to be.

The Republicans are not furthering justice not playing the political game smartly by allowing this to go forward which is why I still think that Trump ought to fire him, suffer a relatively short term uproar from the media and leftists, oh I repeat myself, and keep associates and administration members safe from an out of control special prosecutor that has hired legions of Democrat loyalists to serve on his team.

15. Vagitarian

Sparky, are you saying the he didn't say what he said? :rolleyes:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking the fifth and whether or not an investigation is appropriate are two different things, real Sparky! :D

17. Vagitarian

Not according to our 'Dear Leader'. :cool:

18. libluvsbukkake