Mulpleta?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by anonymous, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would someone please tell me where to apply?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Syneos

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no safe place but this is too much of a gamble. We know you are trying to sell the this drug. You have to be honest with your salesforce or they will take safer offers. So, I did- I bailed on the offer. The company doesn't have the resources. Very small budgets for access. Salix representatives are mandated to have ten expenses for breakfast, lunch and snacks per week with their GI docs and this doesn't even count Dova representatives. During the interviews I discussed budgets and without substantial budgets your not going to get much access. That is a fact! You can't sell to people without access. Cut the management fat and profits up front and give your salesforce huge budgets. If they don't have lunches and breakfasrs everyday lined up they are spinning their wheels on stand up calls

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds awesome and I totally agree! I hope Salix has some openings in my area.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The access budget is $3k/month - if you can't work with that, please go to Salix as you are not the caliber of people we are looking for!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you don’t. Salix pays well but they grind you down and spit you out with all the weekly metrics, reports, 10 mandated meal programs a week, etc. we are measured on every thing not just sales. And they push us to sell off label and out of compliance. I do stuff everyday that i would get fired for if compliance ever found out because my boss and his boss threaten me if I don’t. At Salix the money is good but it is shady AF.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know about the promo budget, however, I became real concerned when the hiring manager bragged about "maybe" being able to cover overnight travel. I have covered this geography for years and have always stayed overnight rather than drive 2.5 hours each way. If they shortchange here, where else are they going to try to save money. NOT worth the risk.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else feel free to comment?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doubt you are getting that high of caliber of people. Only a desperate person would take such a risk. The company is in negotiations to sell the product without the salesforce. Be honest!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone selling any? This drug sucks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tough access to the providers. A lot of office are booked for lunch through the year

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets be honest. First of all theres NOT that many patients out there AT ALL. Second of all, theres FIVE treatment options for those patients, Mulpleta, Tavalisse, Nplate, Doptelet and Promacta.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or... and hear me out on this one. How about NO treatment?

This is the biggest objection I hear. Very little need. Insane that there are two sales forces actively out hunting for needles in a haystack every day.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you thought this was gonna be easy? Not a chance. You’re better off getting a script for yourself, your wife, your mom, brothers and sisters. Got to think outside the box. You’ll be the hero. You can do iiiiiit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mupleta is not approved for ITP, only CLD so basically platelet tranfusion, Mupleta and Doptelet. Tavalisse, Nplate, Promacta is for ITP.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But everyone promotes it off label anyway for ITP! hahahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Shionogi's compound failed its phase 2 and ceased pursuing ITP for years, right? So bloody shaddy...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dova does it too for Doptelet. They get people signed up with ITP who dont even have procedures scheduled.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least, they have completed phase 3 with cleaner, better profile than eltrombopag, right? And got sNDA for ITP accepted for PDUFA in June? Shionogi failed clinical trial and drops pursuing ITP for years. Mulpleta off label use for ITP is misleaded and not supported by scientific facts. Hard to think if any docs would risk prescribing Mulpleta with no supported data.