Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I attempted to load this onto my personal phone since I do not use the company phone. On the screen it asked me to confirm something regarding my location services. I immediately shut it down. I’m not putting this on my phone. I’ll put it on the iPad but no way am I putting this on my phone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's incredibly unprofessional to try and require us to install things and use our personal phone for this.

Oh, and don't worry... We still won't get reimbursed for the personal phone bill if we do use it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No reimbursement for personal phone or home broadband. Three weeks vacation. Cheap ass, chicken shit company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you have to do is carry your corp phone for this , they gave us the option- since they know most havent open opened the box. Yo be honest - Im suprised they didnt force us to use the corporate phone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still can't get into Citrix after this"upgrade"

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most annoying thing ever. Every time I open Citrix I have to get verified now. Citrix is bad enough. No way would I use my personal phone for this shit

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How often do you use Citrix?
    I use it a couple of times a quarter for the business plans and when i need to log into a web teleconference, besides that I stay the hell away from it- Dont need it (Citrix) for anything else.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole point is that MFA adds absolutely nothing but makes it significantly more difficult for us to do work efficiently.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont think that they did it just to make our life more difficult. Computer hacks are everywhere anymore. This is better than having to a “token” on my key chain like the old days. But you Milenennials wouldnt remember that.