Must not be making impact!!

Discussion in 'Somaxon' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2011 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep getting callls for Rozerem samples and I haven't actively promoted it in over a year! That should be low hanging fruit for you guys!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The office probably wants free samples for either a staff member of a patient just like Silenor so get off your high horse. I had an office call me for lunesta samples a few months ago and I left Sepracor back in 2008. Just as an fyi, I passed Rozerem back in Jan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Sepracor "left you"!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't make an impact if you have nothing to do it with. The only thing separating this product from a generic is 1mg. No unique delivery system, no extended release mechanism. It's just an oversized 5mg tablet. (Actually, I don't know if doxepin comes in a 5mg tablet, but a ten split in half should be close enough)

Anyway, it's so unimpressive that my doctor today gave me a couple of sample packs of Silenor to try over the next week. He said if it worked, he would phone in an Rx of generic doxepin. A $10 co-pay vs. $50 is great... I'm guessing it's 3rd tier since there is the "Sleep-Saver" program to shave $25 off of my co-pay. I'm taking that deep discount as an indication of unfavorable formulary status.

I guess I should be glad I didn't take the job with Somaxon... I can't imagine what kind of stress you guys must be under... and to see your stock closing under a dollar a share.... that's gotta hurt.

Good luck with that, and I mean it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm, yeahhhh...It would be hard to split that 10mg Doxepin, seeing as how it's a capsule. Do some homework before you speak, smart-mouth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#4 here. Smart Mouth. Ummmm.. Yeeeah.. Like I said, I didn't know if 10mg generic doxepin came in a tab or capsule and was simply theorizing... But now that I have tried your product and the generic 10mg CAPSULE, I find no significant difference. Well, unless you take into consideration the price.

Still trading below a dollar a share, I see, so I guess you still must not be making an impact.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the liquid? That cheap, inexpensive, generic doxepin goes down nice and smooth with a tall glass of "I told you so"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lunesta is a controlled product. Can't be provided as a sample product.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are full of sh##! Samples have always been available!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sold Lunesta in NY and we coul not sample it. Calm down. It's not like it makes a difference to selling this shit