MUST READ before you work here!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not including the hundreds if not thousands of negative reasons why MDL is career suicide, before you accept any sales position demand everything in WRITING.

Ask for a defined bonus explanation with goals/metrics and dollar amounts as well as actually getting your car after the 90 days. Any legitimate company would gladly do this, however MDL is not a legitimate company. When VT tries to sidestep this RUN the other way! If they were honest, why wouldnt they provide this?!? If they do provide this, which they never will, they then would be accountable legally for all the promises they make and never deliver. Ask for this signed and watch VT squirm like Sandusky in a court room!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can tell you are from the east coast. If you work hard you can earn a nice bonus and get the car after 90 days.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA. What a joke. You have no idea who I am, if I still work there, and if not, if I quit days, weeks, months, or years ago because you have burned so many people. Your simple argument is "if you work hard," which is your only argument, isnt even valid. You cant ethically promise a company car then make excuses when the 90 days are up when VT's bogus expectations arnt met. I know so many horrible things you have done (just read all these boards) and not even directly to me because people talk when you screw them over!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you are from the east coast!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in medical sales for a while...I cant quite understand why everyone is posting all these bad things about MDL. Might it be lack of your own talent/sales. You all should stop crying and run with a growing company... I know...micro BS, reports, weird decisions...I agree.....Enjoy the ride...............AND STOP CRYING ABOUT THE F....ng Cars.!!!

The time you spend posting this BS...Is the time that you are losing sales....ROOKIES???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, please...........go quietly fuck yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are Zig FuckingZigler? I just bet your sales are pitiful.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shhhhhh.....Im quietly fucking myself.....Like you fucking over the company you work for and your customers...all 4 of them.....nite nite...rookie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well hurry up..........what's taking so long? you need a cigarette?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We dont give a shit how long you have been in medical sales,. asshole! We post bad things because we are upset. YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, NOSEY !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

damn.........now i need a cold shower. thanks for the image.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the 12 little Indians.....Now there are none....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excuse me ho! maybe you should try hookin on the side. sounds like you'd be real good at it. listen, i work at the greatest company in the known world. and for your information.......it's not 4 fuckin customers!!! as of yesterday i am proud to announce i now have 5 fuckin customers!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to admit...You have a good sense of humor...I do believe you need it in this business! has anyone heard who will now take VTs position? Kim? Anyone know her?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahaha I can not believe someone just went to the 3rd grade level by telling someone to mind their business nosey. If your that fucking upset maybe you should just quit rather than hide behind an anonymous site and complain about a company that is giving you a paycheck regardless of how much you fucking suck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And shouldn't you be a little more busy trying to increase Mdls profit margin instead of filling your time up by coming here to see what many other people are saying about you?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well put, you told that asshole exactly what was on my mind.
    Why dont these idiots go sell more instead of complaining on CP.
    if they dont like it here , there are 1000 of people who want a job and who will harder than you , moron

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you REALLY think that's what the previous poster was saying????? There is a moron in our midst, but I think your targeting is a bit off.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you are the fucking moron , you shit! I am out producing and you are complaining. Why don't you go on unemployement?? Shithead

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad idea. Might make more that way.