My AD

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 10:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Felicia!!! Snowflake goes back to mommy's basement... how fitting. You are weak. The strong survive. You will not be missed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a loser. Shut, the hell, up. Pathetic, twerp.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These posts seem to be coming from corporate people! Why don't you go after each other in the office instead of clogging up our sales forum! BTW it sucks you are putting names on here ! Since you put their names on here I can tell you the sales force loves Vic! He is the best! Stop putting names on here! I never even heard of anyone named Felicia here!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wasn’t all that at Abbvie. He was spoon fed his “ideas” by those around him and propped up by the powerhouse marketing, managed care and I/C teams in house.

Now that he is on his own here at ES, what you see Is what you get. Not much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy likes to be micromanaged from the top down Monday through Friday. It’s probably his first job and doesn’t know any better. Keep shoveling the nonsense BS busywork here at Exact, you’ll come out on the other side with zero skills.

Good luck, try not to choke and take a breath every now and then.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How sad is it that this person came here and posted on July 4th...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s so special about July 4? Just another day

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another day??? Go FUCK yourself!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“All men were created equal”? Really?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, really. Regardless, you’re quoting from the preamble to the Constitution, not the Declaration of Independence, you dumb rube. I think you might need a history lesson.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you do. That’s a boldface lie. Unless you are, you know umm...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead and get it off your chest. Say what you have to say.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't. Cowards who hidden mommy's basement don't have the balls to say what they want to say. They hide on platforms like this and take uneducated shots at this country and the people who died defending it.

I would live to punch you in the fucking face, but I know what it would feel like...soft. You are a weak, soft, little child who needs to be put in their place. Hopefully that mouth will get dealt with on the street one day.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Fuck yourself. What if you were born in the 1800’s and were not a “True Patriot” or wasn’t your “Heritage” or whatever code word BS flavor of the day you people call it. All Men Were Not Created Equal. Let me guess, Columbus also “discovered” America to. He can discover my remote in my living room too. Tear them down.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real sad when you let the overly vocal minority get their way. There isn’t 1 name, statue, etc that doesn’t offend some of them. MLK was a philanderer and thought women were inferior, are all those statues and street names next?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This proves why certain people make up the majority in the Lab and others make up the leadership in corporate and the field. All the “rhetoric” means nothing without an action plan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't need to be torn down. Put them in a museum with context in the description. YOU on the other hand are weak AF. "You people"??? You might want to be careful with that phrase... Columbus didn't discover America dipshit, go read a book and educate yourself instead of crying like a little bitch.