My comments about SWDI were pulled

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

from the sexual harassment thread yesterday.
    I weighed in again earlier this morning and now the whole thread has been pulled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cool story, bro.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And once again I am bored by you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so I'm clear - you attacked someone else by name, accused them of something without any required evidence, and hid behind anonymity....and now YOU are upset that the thread was pulled? Give me a break. You're an idiot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, exactly. But then again no one on my team likes me and I have very small genitalia.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is protected by MYEM, just like JTOO. They can do whatever they want.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like you. You're protected by anonymity on this board, and can say and do whatever you want. Do you like it when it works for you, but hate it when it works against you?

Why not throw a few other allegations out there without any sort of context, proof, or anything else? Seems like you're good at that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only you had a clue what you're talking about! This is the only place to raise the goundswell against the $hit$how which is the HR department! You can't share anything with HR because they only protect the Home Office! There IS NO TRUE EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATION! HR departments should NEVER report to the HO. They should ALWAYS be contracted by outside agencies! All they ever do is circle the wagons and dismiss the plaintiffs!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Touchy. Hit a little too close to home?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with everything. Been told by HR, “ now that doesn’t sound like something (Sr Director) would say or do. I’ve worked with him for years”. Really?? So because you haven’t worked with me for years I must be a liar??? What HR course/text did that one come out of? Best thing to do is leave. HR and “leadership” have a tight machine going. They will crush your spirit and reputation. Sooo many other companies out there that treat ALL employees with respect and dignity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll sum it up like this:

SDWI would put on a comedy show at pre-POA. He depicted people in horrible situations, using their photos WITHOUT their permission, under the guise of comedy. Some comments and photos were downright racist. Others were way inappropriate for a business setting.

There were HUNDREDS of people in attendance and this occurred several times.

But a previous poster is right -- in fact, HR was sitting in the FRONT ROW (MYEM) and nothing ever happened. HR does nothing. Useless, in fact, they'll screw you if you bring something forward.

Then, he has an affair - I'll spare her name but it starts with a 'T', in the same department, albeit she's at a lower level.

What happens to a guy like that, well, in this culture, he gets promoted.

WTF?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that enough detail for you asshole ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! How is he still here? ... and promoted? Should be a slam dunk to verify that one. This is the culture that is acceptable? If he and MYEM are not fired (held accountable) then the message is that it’s ok for everyone to spew racist (insert numerous categories of innappropriate content) remarks ... great! WTF?! The fact that it’s this open also shows how cocky they both are and how low the bar has sunk that they believe they are untouchable. The company seriously needs to prioritize the character of people they want ... integrity or immaturity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this posting is true - it's common knowledge in HR

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, it's fact and a lot of people just put their smile faces on and applauded.

Even MAYM.

I'll bet if he'd mocked any of those heavy-set women in HR for their weight, it would have been an issue.