My Doctors are now asking about Vascepa

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Lipitor doctors that I’ve called on for years are now bringing Vascepa up on a regular basis. Any thoughts on Vascepa as a viable option? Not real familiar with it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s fish oil.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yup, it’s fucking fish oil. Only in America is this shit prescription.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take both. Vascepa lowered my triglycerides and gave a boost to my hdl.

My copay is way less than otc omega 3. Also lab purity compared to who knows what.

Studies showed lower doses worked and higher regular doses were deleterious to your health. I had to inform my pcp about it. Also get twice the dose now out of one rx.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all bullshit. Half of all mi’s happen with people with normal Cholesterols and Triglycerides. Most people with CVD Habsburg if due to eating incorrectly and sitting on their asses.
    We’re all born with a number stamped in our butts where we can’t see it.... nor want to..... with the day we die.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the dumbest shite I’ve seen on cafepharma ever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should be a good sales peep and get familiar with it. It works dump $$$.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wooosh missed the point. Somebody has to pay for that garbage Rx, Einstein. Lab purity. Your skull is lab purity: completely empty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are the dumbest shite on CP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, OK. More Pharma propaganda.
    More people are harmed or die due to Pharma’s “purity” than any OTC.
    Anything but a statin is bad to Pharma, and we still don’t know if they’re really safe.
    Half of all open heart surgeries are not caused by cholesterol.
    Eat your fish, and fiber, ingest some legal weed, and you’ll live to be 100. At least that’s what the experts say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't miss the "point", asshole. Just because you see a conspiracy in everything doesn't mean that's the answer to every question.

Also, a little free advice....since you truly believe you're the smartest person in your bunker, it doesn't mean you're the smartest person on the Internet you're attacking.

Have a better life,

Einstein