My experience as a psr

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2016 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't decide whether you want to be a psr based off of some idiot on cafe pharma. The TM in your area will be who you would deal with. Its a great side gig for extra money or if you only need a part time job. The income is not guaranteed but its great money for the time spent.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d like to reply that I feel your pain.... but you have 7 years worth of identical threads. Next time do your homework. BTW who quits a job to do part time work with no Benes? Go back to the nursing home.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO! Finding patients is your job loser. Park your car in the Hospital garage and walk to the Cardiac floor!! Look for blue sign with an H on it if your having trouble.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical ZOLL employee. AF hire obviously.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love being a PSR!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously are married or related to the AD, RM, TM, or SSR. Some AD’s had their wife and kids as PSR’s, and they did not have clinical experience! Lied on application, slid right through the approval process.
    Or, if you are really smart, you hire your NP’s wife/husband/kid/Mom etc. and the fittings flow to the family, right Barry, Byron? Some bad things with relatives going on in TX!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seeing how many Zoll reps couldn’t cut it as pharma reps, it is understandable as to why you are salty. Stay class my friend.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s wrong with the way business is conducted in Texas? Are customers kin unable to be employed in Medical Devices?!? You are a bigot

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does the one home office person keep saying PSM. That is not a thing. Stop trying to make PSM happen. Don’t believe me? Google it. PSM is not a thing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

psr’s need to get together and sue zzoll for lost benefits. That’s why they only allow certain # of fits. If you banned together in a class action lawsuit, zoll would have to go backwards and pay for benefits, vacation time. they are screwing you right now. Get smart. sue them. you will win. Ask a lawyer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PSRs don’t get treated right that’s why they go through so many.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about that slob Raul in Miami