My Incredible SAGE story !!!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2020 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed two years ago for one the coveted SAGE sales positions in the NY area.

I was not selected in the final round but the second company I was interviewing with came in with an offer two weeks later that paid 20K higher in base! The job is going really well two years later and we will probably be expanding next year.

So when you start interviewing do not be disappointed if you do not get the job you want ....the better job may be the one that is not on the top of your list!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great story. Enlightening. Deep. Rich.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call complete Bullsh*t on this post. Liar. Fraud. Perhaps even scarier? Someone with a grudge or borderline psychosis. For someone that went with "a second company," yet trolls the Sage Therapeutics board 2 years later, has major problems. I like to read authentic and informative information on this board, not crap like this. I don't believe this post at all. If I had interviewed for Sage two years ago and it wasn't meant to be, Sage would be a very, very, very distant memory. I wouldn't be looking back and would be moving forward. Why do people have to be dicks on here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was providing words of encouragement. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a freak. We don't need your words. I agree with the other poster. I find it incredibly odd you stumble onto this thread when you supposedly landed another job somewhere else. Please save your fake stories because we don't need them. Also odd that you came on here a second time to see if people responded to your post!!!!! I call bullsh$t too!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure that I told you to go fuck yourself.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol you're a douche bag. They have told you to go away. Do you have a life?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the dumbass that responded to my trolling. You should be more concerned with the unemployment site crashing while you file. Go fuck yourself. lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was my incredible Sage story and I just wanted to share my sweet journey with all of you. Yes, I read this thread often because I so badly wanted to work for Sage. When they chose not to move forward with me, it really made me mad. Okay, I did mess up on the phone interview and stumbled on some questions but I still think I got it! I tried to message the RBD about 3 times and she would never return my emails. It really angered me and I knew my first impressions were correct. I was dealing with an egomaniac and I know the right thing happened for me. The Sage job would have been easy for me because I sampled gynecologists on a progesterone cream before. Today I am flourishing and ranked 58 out of 120 reps in 2019. Now that is damn good if I say so myself. You people don't have to be jealous of my success. I just wanted you to know that I am doing great and many people would love to be in my shoes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is hilarious

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and one more thing about my incredible sage story, I think they really regret not hiring me. In my heart of hearts, I just know they regret it. I think I would have been the top sales person.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! 58 out of 120! Damn I’d put that on a billboard and shine bright lights on it! You clearly set the bar high!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well just remember 20% of the docs you call on were in the bottom 20% of their class; “showing up” is 90% of success in life. This advice is pro bono.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm proud of the 58th rank and I owe it all to not being picked at Sage! Now I am at a company where I have done an outstanding job. I'm an incredible rep and that is why I wanted to share my INCREDIBLE SAGE story!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get the message: See this as a blessing in disguise. I needed to hear this.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MY INCREDIBLE SAGE STORY started on a path with a song in my heart and a dream in my mind. I wanted that Sage job desperately. So, My Incredible Sage Story began with a song I would sing over and over again to build up my confidence. I remember it like it was yesterday and one of the reasons I regularly check this thread. I feel more connected this way. My song went like this...

The moment I wake up
    Before I put on my makeup
    I say a little prayer for a Sage interview
    While combing my hair, now
    And wondering what interview dress to wear, now
    I say a little prayer for a Sage Interview
    Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
    And I will love you
    Forever, and ever we never will part
    Oh, how I'll love you
    Together, together, that's how it must be
    To live without a Sage job
    Would only be heartbreak for me
    I run for the bus, my dear future RBD
    While riding I think of Sage, dear RBD
    At my contract job I just take time
    And all through my coffee break-time
    Forever, forever, you'll stay in my heart
    And I will love you
    Forever, and ever we never will part
    as long as I roll the Sage thread, how I'll love you
    Together, together, that's how it must be
    To live without you
    Would only mean heartbreak for me…And that is MY INCREDIBLE SAGE STORY!

The good news is that My Incredible Sage Story was the catalyst for this wonderful song that I am so proud of. When the second offer looked close and I thought it was a lock, I just replaced the Sage words with "contract" and I got the job. I don't mind sharing this song with you as I have a lot of experience and don't mind giving out the advice. My Incredible Sage Story took my to places where dreams are made.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• Top Novels of all time
    • Don Quixote
    • Robinson Crusoe
    • The Count of Monte Cristo
    • Wuthering Heights
    • Moby-Dick
    • Little Women
    • My Incredible Sage Story

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purchase 'My Incredible Sage Story' by Anonymous
    $14.99 Amazon Kindle
    $0.00 CafePharma

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want to say that as a parent that cares about her children- I’m making “My Incredible Sage Story” mandatory reading for all three kids. I think this is an important, uplifting story for the ages.