My Incredible SAGE story !!!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2020 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you to whoever posted earlier about being able to purchase "MY Incredible Sage Story" on Amazon! I'm going to contact my son's high School to see if they can add this to their curriculum. These powerful lessons and tools should be celebrated and learned throughout the community. My Incredible Sage Story is a triumphant masterpiece. Thank goodness for My Incredible Sage Story!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster here:

To Everyone sharing and borrowing " My Incredible Sage Story", please make sure I receive my cut! :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MY INCREDIBLE SAGE STORY should be taught in Universities.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a heartfelt and touching story! And the song, so inspiring! Forget the book - let’s make My Incredible Sage Story a Broadway Musical!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage is the rage, demise without lies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cue the music.
    My Incredible Sage Story began

I clawed my way to the top and fought like a mama bear protecting her cubs. I heard of the wonderful Sage opportunity and would stop at nothing to get this incredible opportunity. After all, this was going to be my time to shine. It was going to be My Incredible Sage Story.

The phone interview was set for Tuesday at 11am. I was a bit upset that I couldn't wear my special interview outfit I had prepared. I was going to where this incredible outfit with my lucky patent leather belt. It wasn't Chanel, but I just knew everyone believed it was. I was going to ace the interview. After all, I knew my previous product inside and out and really sold a boat load of that progesterone cream. I could tell the RBD loved me. She laughed at my joke about the cold weather and I knew I had sealed the deal. Then she asked me about my experience working with a partner. I literally froze! I hated Erica and didn't know how to turn it around and fool this woman into thinking we worked well together. Erica took all the glory. When I would sell a case of progesterone cream, she would claim it as her own victory. I tell you there were days I wanted to squeeze a tube of that cream right on Erica's car seat because she made me so mad. Erica was great at being an apple polisher. Literally a gold star at that! You know the kind of gal that had to speak up on every call and state how great she was? Every opportunity she had, she would broadcast her wonderful achievements. So I used her exact skillset to my advantage and tried to use the apple polishing skills on the RBD after I screwed up that question. I quickly paid her a compliment. The call had ended and I remember saying to myself, "self....I think I got this!!!" I couldn't wait to get a call for a face-to-face so I could wear my lucky patent leather belt and my special rouge #5 lipstick.

One week later, I didn't hear a think so I emailed the RBD that Monday. Nothing. I emailed her Wednesday. Nothing. I emailed Friday. Nothing! That weekend, I swore to myself not to give up hope and I sang teh My Incredible Sage Story several times because I believe in me. I believe in miracles. At times when I feel like I would start to surrender to self doubt, I would jump in my shower (better acoustics there) and I would sing an even harder and special rendition of My Incredible Sage Story. The following Monday, I received the RBD rejection email. Thanks but no thanks. I was beyond crushed and vowed that from this day forward I would haunt this thread like a mother fu$ker. I've held onto that promise and will continue to troll this board. Some people might call it a psychotic grudge, but I prefer to call it an unwavering passion.

Two months later, I landed a great gig as a contract rep. I realized I was an extremely gifted and talented rep when I achieved a ranking above 60. It has been my greatest achievement and although that great ranking has only been one year, I certainly believe it clearly shows I am a superior rep. I wanted to share My Incredible Sage Story with you all because I am proud of my fight. So My Incredible Sage Story is just that, incredible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are one sick fuck. God bless you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Incredible Sage Story is so inspirational!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(End Scene)

Part 2
    Internal Dialogue. One day driving around trying to sell progesterone I got a notice on my LinkedIn and saw that bitch Erica went to Sage in the same role that was for sure meant for me! How could she outshine me again? I just sold progesterone out the wang for q3. My blood was boiling. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY INCREDIBLE SAGE STORY!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently it may have been a blessing in disguise for Sage too. It’s evident you’re crazy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh but you really need to get a life, buddy. Find yourself a girlfriend.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try in trying to portray yourself as a female, Geek!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's it to you, jackass? GFY

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually think you all could learn a lesson or two from My Incredible Sage Story. This by far has been the most significant thread out of all the posting under Sage. Its just so avant-garde

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your meds. The mania will subside

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please calm down and you do not need to express profanities. Think positive thoughts/

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't take my cues, on how to live, from you. GFY.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Incredible Sage Story is epic! I shed tears. True tears after reading the trials and tribulations of this incredible woman and overcoming obstacles and achieving 60th rank for IQVIA.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS by troll

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where can I pick up a copy of "My Incredible Sage Story?"