My MANAGER WANTS SUCCESS STORIES...

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in Neuroscience. She really thinks we have success stories! Is it just ME or are there rarely success stories? My physicians don't really give me a lot of time anymore due to all the managed care issues. I am hoping it's just not me! I don't GET success stories. Do YOU??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes - it is called make shit up when they want it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I, too, make up shit. I wonder if any manager really believes this stuff!!??!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it, you need to be at a higher level of management to believe shit like this. He/she just wants something to forward along to the RD and marketing to show how great their messaging is and what an awesome job they are doing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If she asks for success stories, we all make something up. There's no time or limited time with physicians to truly get success stories. Dr's sign and run. There is nothing new and nothing we can show them. They tell me not to waste their time and that they use Abilify. I don't want to piss them off by trying to show them something from 5 years ago--it insults their intelligence. They will kick us out if we continue this game.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about what he/she believes. Just make up the BS they want so they can forward it up the chain to the imbeciles that believe it. Next, think to yourself that the real success story will be when you move on to a better situation. This is the attitude that will ensure your sanity within the bullshit world of pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know we are making it up. They know we get little time now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering 1 of the people I know is an oncology manager at Otsuka, I don't think "they" know much of anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr.'s don't give success stories. They have no time for success stories. They don't care about giving success stories.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make it up. we all do that

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give them a good one. It will then go away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes-any manager that doesn't think we all do that is not fit to be a manager

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager that asks for these knows we are lying if he/she has been a rep in the last 5 years or so. Dr.'s give us no time unless we have a lunch and even then we often get only a minute and no success story dr.'s don't want to be bothered with any success stories as they don't care the drug has been out for so long and they don't have time tell your manager you don't have any success stories and good luck

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if your manager really thinks you are getting a lot of success stories, he/she should not be a manager.