my offer: 78K base

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my offer and I will have to take a bit of a pay cut. What are others getting offered?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went from 90 at my old company to 0. Now got offered 75. Not happy, but I'll take it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have the right attitude. Congrats on the job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit, that's only 12K/year difference which = $1000/mo which probably equals about $600/mo take home. That's not bad at all. If you can't make that up in bonus, then you should not have a job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops -- I meant $15K/year -- but the #'s aren't far off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree & had to take a cut in pay and in bonus - but hey the market is different. Also remember that bonus is uncapped and opportunities during a launch are usually tied to monetary rewards - happy to be on board!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also received received a base of 78 k. I have 5 years of OB/ GYN experience. What is everyone hearing?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't want to give it away but 7 years and 80-85k!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located. I think it is dependent not only on experience but location as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you guys ar big babies! It is good money for a wonderful job that gives you time on your hands and flexibility. grow up!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A shade under 80K base for me.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. $65K max, crap drug, a fecal stain on the resume. The truth is too many of you graduated from alleged universities when you should now be holding a union card. You've polluted the well for the rest of us you Enterprise, Cintas, Kiocera, third tier imbeciles. I laugh my ass off every time I see the Enterprise commercial with the meathead 2.00 "management trainees" in their Sears Wash n' Wear suits. Now STFU and vacuum out my car!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiocera spelled with a "y" Moron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrue. No one is above 70k. A friend of mine is on the recruiting team and she has not extended a single offer over 70k. Nice try.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 74,000 offer. Last poster is lying.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-Tokyo Joe

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

low 80s here- but in higher cost of living area

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just offered 78k. 5 yrs women's health. Oxford, Mississippi

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only got 72K but happy nonetheless. West coast.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the posters above who landed higher salaries, any particular language used to convey why you deserved a higher salary, or was it just given to you?