My Partner is so Negative

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My counterpart is new & keeps reading this board and thinks all of the primary care sales force will be laid off in January.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GD!! I was just about to start a thread on this too. My partner is the same way! Just way too much negativity. You can hear it in his voice. I almost dread answering the phone when he calls because all he talks about is layoff stuff he read on Cafe Pharma uggghh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He might be right. Then you could call him Prescient Paul instead of Negative Nelly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you read between the lines on Jerry’s email he basically almost says that anyone with less than one year experience will be washing cars for a living after January layoffs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ready for my new partner to go she's a stupid ass

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about post that, or at least the relevant part you are talking about.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are reading it douche scum bag. If you're so positive why are you on cafepharma????????? Dipset this site bae.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

negative partners are the worst. It totally messes up my mojo. I mean just go home and drinks some 40s and chillax

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are lucky your partner even calls you because I don't hear from my team he sounds like he might be confiding in you that he is afraid for his future. You are one of the 2 a pussy or a whiny little bitch. Grow up and be there for people. It's not all about you and he's likely negative because you are a snowflake that can't see what is coming. and fucking up the business and if you can't take a call then don't answer baaaaaaby

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree with this post. What kind of person can't be there for people? Let me guess that you're new to pharma and wet behind the ears. Do you have a brain and a voice? Then use it to say constructive words back to your partner. It is a negative person who posts about their team on an anonymous forum. Grow up.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree with this post. What kind of person can't be there for people? Let me guess that you're new to pharma and wet behind the ears. Do you have a brain and a voice? Then use it to say constructive words back to your partner. It is a negative person who posts about their team on an anonymous forum. Grow up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGN you have far too many lazy sales reps who don't work and can't sell. You have them from coast to coast. Your managers aren'tmanahi g cause they aren't working either. They were useless pharma reps you promoted so they don't know anything. Your part time sales force is killing the stock. Cut the deadbeats and boost the stock

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact you have a partner and work in pods confirms how useless you are. Brent cut this shot out and fire all these deadbeats who can't sell and don't work they are babies who have no work ethic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. The partner above who is worried about his job and "complaining" is a working person. The snowflake he is calling to complain can't figure shit, can't sell shit and runs around the territory dropping samples. Loser.