My patient got a bill for HOW much?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of idiots in management. Reps on the front line will get chewed out:mad::mad:

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients bitch about a $4 prescription. This will get ugly real fast.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once physicians start getting complaints from patients about bills.. And we are not making much effort to appeal.. You lose the dr.. Reps are giving incorrect info to drs about what we do here with billing... Thats the real issue.. We should be upfront

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a question.... My experience has been in Dermatology sales but I will be interviewing for the new screening test for colon cancer. I've never worked in FM or PC. Is this a cash benefit to the practice??? No BS please... I am trying to learn more about this type of sale.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's merely a pimple on the ass of their practice. Good luck!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not let these recruiters sell you a bill of goods. We are looked at as a threat to their revenue they make on the FIT test. Take it if needed but keep your options open. Most reps I know are actively looking. Bonus is very low here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low bonus? I am making over $30,000 bonus this year. If that is low then maybe this entire field isn't for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering we are in the 3rd qtr. and you are lucky to make 30k on the year, you must be the top rep. That being said, 30k bonus should be your quarterly bonus...not annual. Hope you live in podunk USA.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With a pathetic base salary and this rep is celebrating that. If people only knew how much their manager base salary is and how many stock options they have:mad:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice do Derm Path, Uro,GI ect you're wasting your time it's one test. I work in Diagnostics but not here interviewed and did not like the whole PCP focus and one test is just lame. Again if you have Derm do something more involved this is way to basic it's a stool test to Primary Care. Specialty Diagnostics is where YOU NEED TO BE not PCP !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run dont walk to the nearest exit sign... Its all pharma .. If you came from dx you will be deceived.. What part of the country? You will make way less$$$$ they play favorites with pharma reps -85% of reps came from pharma..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice, go work for a molecular dx lab or genetics.. Integrated oncology is actually doing well and are mgrs like it besides territories very small like pharma at exact

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you one of the ones thats cheating to get that bonus? In derm they make that a qtr in bonus..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its sad that when reps lose part of their territories they are so rogue... Arent we team? Exact needs to put emphasis on regional competition to alleviate these issues.. So the reps in Q3 literally got their 100% profiling bonus - they were PAID by exact to do so.. and were here since January in q1 etc.. They were afraid of a little competition with the march/june hires.. I literally heard it and saw it but cannot prove it..these reps backed out all of the profiling info so for q3 some people had no info and started from a disadvantage with new territories, off into the top 75 while profiling etc.. There is so much dirty pool going on I am surprised mgt condones it, or are they a part of it! sine earn a great binus and they deserve every penny others are doing it by cheating and lying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you drunk?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who works at Exact Sciences has to be drunk

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the fuck are you talking about?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have to be on something...this makes NO sense.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love my job.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are saying people erased info in the CRM so the new people had to start with none of the profiled info.. I believe it !