My Time at Kaleo.....

Discussion in 'Kaleo Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My time at Kaleo has been filled with so many lasting and deeply ingrained memories that I feel compelled to share them:

1) For the 1st time in my life I started on anti-anxiety/depression medication
    2) I learned that people and doctors who run "addiction clinics" could care less about saving lives if it doesn't make them any money
    3) I realized that "building a great company" and "making a difference in peoples lives" really means "you better sell, sell, sell or it's a PIP and 2 weeks severance for you"
    4) I have met some truly horrible and despicable people in senior leadership and management who make my skin crawl whenever I have to interact with them
    5) I got to meet my new manager in the re-alignment who makes threats to me and my teammates regularly about our job security
    6) I have watched reps come and go, either voluntarily or involuntarily, like the revolving door at Macy's during Christmas

I could continue but it's time to take my meds now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, that about sums it up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

classic! I could not agree more. Try to tell my friends who are not in the industry and they cannot believe it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaleo, meaning purpose, well the purpose is to ruin careers and reward bad behavior. How the HR dept sleeps at night I don't know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been the worst experience of my life. Truly evil people run this company. I have been documenting all calls, emails and doctor visits.
    A manager was fired Thursday. They are not paying on Medicade and cut the speakers program. I promise you a class action lawsuit is in the making. Elvira is the most despicable excuse for HR. They are ruining families and careers and it's going to stop using the legal system.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am physically ill. I can't sleep. I am working unbelievable hours. Doctors are catching on to the 4000.00 price and cannot justify themail cost. This is not a sustainable business. Look at the background of T--. Read up on him, using this model he crashed and burned and mislead his past company. Shady dealings.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which manager was fired?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess that means you are really not looking forward to tomorrow????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, how did you know? No today will be miserable but I am prepared.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come to think of it yes I am excited third interview with an exciting company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a former Kaleo rep and left a while back. I agree with this, and other posts, that Kaleo was and is a sick environment that really should not be allowed to exist. Unfortunately your best option is to find something else as soon as possible. I hear they are losing or firing people left and right and cannot fill some territories due to the reputation they have built.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I can say is amen! Who wants to get in on a class action??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you have worked for Mallinckrodt in the past you are expendable the favoritism is ridiculous

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that it? Gee, all this time I thought it was if you were unethical you got favoritism.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the people who are doing the firing realize that they could not sell Evzio any better than the people they are firing?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep Gavin got stood up in Atlanta. Out of 5 there were 3 no shows.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!!