Mydayis dosing for adolescents

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone feel awkward about detailing pediatricians using adult efficacy data at 37.5 and 50 mg whenMydayis is only indicated for adolescents at doses of 12.5 and 25.?????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in Neuroscience should be concerned, promoting ADHD meds is not that different from promoting OxyContin. Look at what Purdue did to that sales force.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try harder.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could never sell speed to kids. This company is disgusting

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We sell to pharmacy's, who sell to the kids parents, who follow RX given by doctor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don’t see how you could be allowed to show adult efficacy data to pediatricians

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your research. Shire isn’t perfect, but it’s nothing like what Purdue was doing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn’t you just use the adolescent efficacy and dosing info?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You moron. Adult data includes 18 and 19 year old college kids which a ton of peds treat. If you can’t be clear and specific when you sell you need to quit. Seriously. Different dosing based on age is not hard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya. I'm sure the FDA and DOJ will accept that as a reasonable answer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the reason we use adult efficacy data in our pediatric detail aids is for the few college students that are 18 and over and still treated by a ped? Don’t most peds treat far more 13-17 year olds than 18 year olds and over?
    If you can’t sell within the labeling you need to quit. How many of your peds are dosing 13 year olds with 37.5 and 50mg because YOU did not make the dosing limitations clear.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m assuming the poster wasn’t saying they are just selling off the adult vis aid. We’ve always been upfront about the dosing limitations. And why is this an issue...we have the adult piece. So it’s on YOU if you haven’t been making the limitations clear.