Mylan micromanaging

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by anonymous, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mylan has moved into BIG TIME MICRO MANAGING. Just ask their sales reps!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep yep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our reps will do what we tell them to do, when we tell them to do it, and how we tell them to do it or else they will be shown the door.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? That attitude is why all of the the quality, high-performing reps have bailed. Mylan is a dishonest, good-ol-boy kind of company. Maybe P-fizer will weed out the management losers...there are quite a few. Greener pastures EVERYWHERE!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only losers are those who don't recognize elite leadership that demands sustained excellence. Now get back to waiting tables.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just fell out of my chair...laughing. I'm not sure if "elite" describes Mylan's leadership, but good try. At least you have a dream. Now, run along and get back to your micromanaging.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If any rep doesn't like how they are managed, then they can leave. We will see who's laughing when the merger is final.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer will be laughing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the a$$hole stating that “your reps will do what you say or be shown the door”.... you are the kind of POS who takes pride in ruining people’s lives. Karma....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto. Elite - how funny is that. Perhaps change the EL with SH.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you morons think this is actually management posting? It's obviously someone trolling you, showing how easily your emotions can be manipulated.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel so manipulated.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True: Management is probably NOT who’s replying.
    Also True: Mylan IS micromanaging their reps and making them do all sorts of extra BS admin crap. Some home office jackass can say “Look what I came up with to make our lowly reps do and make myself look like a actually came up with something useful”. Gonna be dropping like flies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds cool. We're doing one in Palm Springs next Spring but Nawlins should be hotter than a $2 pistol.
    (You must log in or sign up to post here.)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giving their reps all sorts of extra micromanaging work $hit to do before they lay off half the sales people. Mylan management sucks a$$.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting ready to be owned by Pfizer

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved Mylan. I was so proud to represent Epipen and the HCP’s and Disney loved us. Greed ruined this company. Epipen fiasco; Over charging medicare or Medicaid and fined; and finally charged with price fixing with another pharmaceutical company. All three separate instances. The motto of the company “ Do what is right not what is easy”, does not apply to the executive suite