Myopic view of our business by

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2018 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all paid bonus at 85%
    Why does GJ think your are only successful when you are at 100% for both products? Passing over people for promotions using this myopic perspective then giving positions to those who stroke his ego (LP) and have had one P.C. GJ it’s called a goal and not a quota. I also love how he creates awards for those who whine in disappointment when they were not selected for a Pillar award and missed out on PC. Nice motivation for others who work hard and don’t complain. Also how do you promote a rep to trainer who has not sold the product before ( ATTA BOY GJ). Are our numbers really our numbers? It’s highly suspect when the same people year after win P.C.??? In order to ever move up you must either kiss GJ shoes or win P.C. great, so only 10% of the sales force will be eligible to move up. Great way to build a organization. We have numerous people with tangible skills but no upward mobility until they have a PC at Pernix, this is just a true lack of tallent recognition by GJ! When has GJ ever sold anything?He failed misserably at finding us a Neuro product!
    Really can anyone point out anything GJ has done to move Pernix in the right direction??? Sales contest that fail miserably. Two reductions in our sales force under his direction, failure of obtaining a new product. Who is really underperforming GJ because it really appears that all sighs are pointing to YOU!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The table I was sitting at when he presented the DOV award all rolled there eyes. It was so obvious it was owe we didn’t think enough of your efforts to give you a real award but since it was made aware that your feelings were compromised her is your consolation price I’m mean prize

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a view for you:

You’re so far removed from reality that you don’t even know who in the company is in charge of Business development (that’s a fancy way of saying getting us another drug.) Here’s a hint: it’s not GJ.

Here’s another one: maybe If you did your job well (which clearly you don’t otherwise you wouldn’t be on here whining) you’d win an award and have upward potential. By the way, it’s Chairman’s Club (CC not PC.)

I’d like to thank GJ for weeding out the dead weight in the last 2 years. I really enjoy my new boss, not having a partner and the company direction compared to when I was hired. And FWIW - I’m a female, didn’t win CC.

Here’s a tissue you cry babies.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow... I was part of the Reduction in Force. I was also ranked #1, at the time but was not retained. I take exception to you calling us dead weight. I’ll get over it knowing you could very well be in my position soon!! I’m not sure what being a woman has to do with anything?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical disgruntled ex employee that was not retained. Shouldn’t you be looking for jobs instead of trolling this board? I’m glad you revealed yourself, makes your opinion matter even less to us still here working hard and appreciating Sr leadership. Wish you the best.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, there are a lot of us who were screwed by Pernix. I can’t blame John S (He is the Best) but he had to work with what he walked into and the senior leadership team at that time with GJ was weak at best. As I look farward to Landing my next position there are a few things I know will not be present at my new job:
    1. A VP who takes female reps to bars during field rides.
    2.A VP who values a sales team not just but kissers
    3. An organization that has no value for there employees. Pernix has rolled through a lot of reps without blinking, One thing I know for sure is KARMA is REAL!
    Good luck to those left at Pernix I hope John S the best of luck He is the best!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The post with “ I’m a Female” and did not win CC must be LP in Mobile! Have fun with your DOV award selections! I hope they have a upper lip waxing device in the selection!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was lucky enough to make it through the 2nd layoff, I was not at plan but thankful to be here. I agree with the posters above about GJ needing to be addressed, and I do think John S will continue to make Pernix profitable! Happy to have a position thank you John S.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is the real creep here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*their employees, not there

Your made up lies are as bad as your spelling. GJ is the best we’ve had in ages. Go away.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not even sure why I come to this site as it makes me sick listening to all the whining and bullshit that goes on here. But i do feel compelled to address this issue re GJ. Is the guy perfect? No. None of us are. I am a female rep here (about a year now) and he has been nothing but kind, supportive and above all respectful. Just how stupid do you think he is? As VP, he knows full well that he has a target on his back for a sexual harassment suit if he did any of what has been said here.

As a woman, if my superior (or someone in the company) did this, I would sue his ass in a second and and let the company treat me to a year long vacation on the island of my choice.And any woman would do so as the days of letting it slide are way long gone. But there is no suit. And you know why? Because the idiot that started this thread is completely full of shit. Worse yet, HE Is a coward as no woman would ever wrote a post like that.

Why don't you just spend your energies on making us a better company as GJ is trying to do imperfect though it may be. Better yet -why don't you call JS yourself and tell him that you would be a great replacement for Meow and get everything in order?

Shut up, you fuckwit. You make us all look bad when you do shit like that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GJ and JS are the backbone and brains that leads us to #1 spot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Replying to multiple threads....

GJ is not creepy. Come on now. Not sure of the true events, but if GJ did take females to a sports bar during field ride days...so what. That is a clear indication that he treats men and women equally. Had it been a male rep that went to a sports bar, people would be complaining that he treats men better than women.

JS really is a good guy. We all agree. That being said, he sees the best in people and knows that no one is perfect. Being in a position where EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE is highlighted has to be tough (GJ). It’s all a learning process, just as it is with your job. So quit calling people out for their mistakes when no doubt you are making some yourself.

As far as the award given.yeah, total mistake. She should not have received it. And handling it the way she did was in poor form. But, she did have great numbers. Our company has already lost a bunch of good reps. So who cares if they gave her a consolation prize to keep her happy. Everyone knows that’s what it was. Can you actually sit here and be upset about it? If you were in that position, would you be proud of receiving an award because you threw a tantrum? I wouldn’t. Would you be proud to receive an award because you spend your days making phone calls and gossiping? I wouldn’t. You would think her little friends would give her a heads up that that is how she is perceived. But just let it go.

As far as goals? Good grief. You still have people with unbelievably high goals. And then there are those that their 4 week combined goal is the same as 1 week goals for others. It’s stupid. But let’s highlight those that are above goal regardless of the volume they bring in.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay far away from this toxicity... LP didn't win PC on her own accord. She reaped the benefit and ranking boost bc of her pain partner. Don't let her fool you, she is only out to serve herself.