Myriad Genetics Salary

Discussion in 'Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2007 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered $59K

Declined due to low salary and poor auto reimbursement.
    The hiring process is an exercise in patience & futility.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered 67K. Target bonus was 30K. I have less than 5 years in pharma sales but other experience. I liked the company a lot but did not accept the position. I figured you would come out ahead on the car reimbursement based on the numbers that I ran.

The interview process was long and tedious but who cares. Play the game.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the car allowance?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is no car allowance! it's mileage based. 50 cents / mile. won't even cover the cost of your car insurance and gas if you're in a metro area and don't drive far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am surprised to read this and see that they have not changed their hiring process in over 2 years. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a position. I sent her my resume and she stated that she sent it over to the hiring manager. The recruiter was as frustrated as I was when, after a week of her emailing and calling the manager, he didn't email her or call her back. The recruiter then contacted the Human Resources department and was told that if the manager does not call the recruiter or the candidate, then they are not interested.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the territory and RM like in the Central PA territory?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

be glad it didn't work out, this place is cracked!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they lost the supreme court case so flood gates are open for competition

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to Labcorp. They provide you with a company car and base salary ranged is from $75K - $95K depending on what you bring to the table. Commissions. I use to get about $8 -$12K per month, and some of the experience reps made $20K - $30k per month about 3 or 4 times out of the year. With that said, stress city at LabCorp