NAABM

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2015 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for the worst NAABM in company history. Miami in July, travel in Sunday and now no fun to be had at urging of ALL. She's a special one for sure.

Maybe BC will cut bonuses and kick us in face too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill will cut wherever/whenever. To say he is cancer is like giving cancer a bad name!

Have fun chumps!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just hoping we don't get a five day lecture on how to "own our dirt"!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Better is always possible" at another company that pays reps based on sales!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital (soon to be "specialty") Rep here....can't wait to hear how they spin a 200% + increase in Kcentra sales over the previous timeframe with a select few who couldn't sell shit the first year hitting their number!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's old is new again! 25 years ago, when CSL Behring was Armour, an increase in sales goals like that was used to get rid of reps. I know, I was one of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I continue and continue to ask myself how AL was promoted to VP of sales or VP at any position for that matter. Her vision of success in pharma is stuck in 1995.

How in the world did BC interview her, look at her resume and say "yes this is the best possible candidate for this job"? Why did they not go outside of the organization? Sooner or later her gaps wil become more and more obvious as she continues to struggle to gain leadership with her immediate Team and the sales team. It really cant get much worse. This job is now just another paycheck to me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I agree with the previous post you have to understand that AL is a "go along, get along" person who will not make waves. That is the type of person BC wanted for the role.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really don't want to go to this meeting. I've been in medical sales 12+ years with multiple product, territory and Management changes. No problem. With this one....I'm really concerned.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed,

The Whole Salesforce

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any details about this years meeting? So far it sounds boring. You know besides the NO alcohol policy. I did here Grifols does not have that policy currently as well as this has set them up perfectly to steel reps.

I am guessing CSL will be shocked at how many reps they lose to Grifols after NAABM.

Sincerely- A rep who doesn't think corporate gives a shit! (I would put my division but I'm not sure which one that is anymore).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC, BL, AL, BD are running this place into ground. Wyeth/JJ doesn't equal CSL...shocking I know.

NAABM will be worst national meeting I've been a part of in 20+ years in pharma. And to add to it, don't buy a drink to get through the pain of bad leadership. Enjoy your 50-75% of target IC and shut up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BC is horrible! F-cking HORRIBLE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never ever ever thought I would say it. I miss LM SO MUCH. She at least knows how to have fun!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bills idea of fun is hiding in his office all day and not communicating with his reports. How much Astroglide is in his office?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's sad to see what has become of this company, the National Sales Meeting was a great time. Didn't have a lot of turnover, learned some new tips, got some awards talked with upper management. I bet they don't even acknowledge the anniversaries. Went through 9 of these meetings at some outstanding places. Even a January one at the Montage, it was sweet. As this company has grown it seems that they don't get it. Now that they include Canada you have to sweat it out in Florida-UGH!
    Really didn't get to know AL but knew LM well, she also was a yes man and protected by PP, from what I understand that has ended. Too many turnovers in marketing, I think messages got lost because the information that previous managers had never really got turned over to new managers.
    If you want results from sales reps then you have to give them a decent pay and the opportunity to make money. Why try if you know the goals are out of reach?
    Too many good folks pushed out for lack luster new ones.
    Well I hope you don't have to do any stupid scavenger hunts (Boston one almost gave me heatstroke) or build bikes or design buildings from stuff you have to win by answering questions)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way you can get 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. As much as everyone "bitched" about LM, she really went to bat for the Hospital Sales force. All that changed with the new leadership. And was any of the Salesforce ever consulted regarding the territory, product and mgmt changes? Granted that achieving corporate sales goals is the primary focus, you can't get that from stripping the reps from the relationships that have been cultivated over the past several years. So let's put in a new rep that has no relationships and doesn't know the product.

I appreciate managements thoughts that a smaller territory = greater sales. Guess what? Not the case. If every thing is good, no one wants to see you no matter how much they like you. If I went to see BC every 2 weeks, I guarantee you he would get frustrated.

Every sales rep I've spoken to is disappointed with the decision to change our products and territory. This will negatively impact our customers and patients!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard one of the help desks booths are for -Resume building & Possibly competitive hiring companies.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one time in band camp. I put a flute in my:

Car Da. What were you sickos thinking!

We are CSL