Nadine K

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She drives from San Diego to here where there are tons of similar jobs in San Diego with much stable companies now and then. Hear, she is blacklisted. Is it true?

Why do we then take on rejects? Yet again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nadine is great and is a very well respected member of the team. She is always trying to help others and is a true team player. Keep up the good work and we look forward to finishing the year strong.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ELT, did you hire someone to respond to these posts. Are you posting? What a sad state of affairs. STOP.

Respected!!!!? Are you serious!? Team player!? Even she wouldn’t say that. Get a grip. No true. She is horrible. Why don’t you ask around. Even her direct reports not only do they not respect her, they don’t like her.

People in Clinical team are miserable and leaving at a high rate. What more do you need. Don’t continue to support poor leadership.

Go get a job in San Diego.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really, everybody thinks Nadine is very professional. People leave companies all of the time and for many reasons

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do talk to her team. They will tell you. By the way, she wouldn’t deny it either.

She crys when she is being confronted with her unprofessionalism. She hates to be told.

She talks down at people. Her team is miserable and leaving and looking to leave as well. More to come. She doesn’t support her team at all level including her direct reports except the men. We can feel it in the all department meetings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Nadine still employed! She is the worst!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because HR is useless. Only keep those that are toxic. Kelly is awAre of all the complaints. She chose to not take action.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone told me she is bipolar that you don’t know when she will come at you. I don’t know if this is stable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop all of these negative posts that can effect a persons career and family. We need to be civil on this site and not mention names as well. Thank you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one at the top is civil and damage our family and career including her. She is doing it to others.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is her turn to be fired? She needs to go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have friends at Lilly that said she was the CEO’s pet from Canada. Got a bunch of lucky breaks that translated to her being in a higher role than she should be. Pushed out and picked up by us. She also played favorites with managers and she hired friends over talent. Who cares if she’s nice, she’s not effective.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesn’t like women form what I hear. She likes men. God help you if you are s women working with her. She will be after you and minimize you.

Not s good person.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do not have first hand experience of this behavior you should not be writing comments about it. This is hearsay per the first sentence of your comment.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah well I have first-hand experience and I can tell you that she not only treats her female employees horribly, she is an underhanded conniving snake who will lie through her teeth and demean people for the sake of having power over them. She doesn’t realize that real respect from your people is earned not demanded or forced. She is a terrible person with a terrible reputation who is insecure and uses manipulation to “lead”.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bears me. She is responsible for many great employees leaving.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there 2 Nadine’s at Avanir ?
    I know one is a sales manager based in Calif ?