Name that DM

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First clue-

Does that make sense? Is that making sense?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blues Clues and he's not a dm

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's part of Otsuka DM training! All of the DM clowns are trained to say that!!! Part of their "field coaching." What a bunch of douche bags!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Only talk about safety 'when appropriate'".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should be asking ..."Does that make cents? Are we making cents?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, we are not making cents, we are learning Nuedexta instead of selling Abilify. Is anyone else questioning this? My boss had me cancel an important appointment for a stupid MSL call.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you an idiot? The patent is expiring, it's finished.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude. Everybody knows that, but Nuedexta is nothing. A few extra scripts of Abilify per rep means way more financially. We shouldn't have trained on this product until mid April or so. There's so much to do and so much pressure for the "launch" that people are barely making calls

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are complete moron if you think a meaningless call with days left on the patent will make a difference instead of concentrating on Nuedexta. What's the point? Did the doc never hear of Abilify? What are you going to tell him?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's one for you- it's an RD
    " listen gang if you increase your breadth and depth your numbers will increase- if you can get those onezies and twozies to become fivezies or sixzies you will be fine"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely ML

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy needs to switch to decaf. And primary care.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML is a functional moron. Speaks so fast
    You can't understand. Hired a huge suck
    up to be his new ROM when more qualified
    candidates existed! Most of all he is a micro
    Managing fool who fails to acknowledge managed
    Care issues in his region. His managers are
    Robots who lack the balls to say what they
    Truly think. But this is what Otsuka wants
    People who follow and don't lead!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like JL. All of these clowns have zero business acumen. Sure just double your sales and everything will be ok. Just do more speaker programs and everything will be ok. The reason territories are underperforming is they are not doing enough lunches or speaker programs.
    Talk about primary care sales 101. Jeez, these morons need a calandar to see this drug has been launched six years ago. The word -of-mounth buzz period has passed. I think they do know this as they have cut our budgets, but come on. Don't blow smoke and say we need to keep doing programs or we worn't grow sales. That is only true at launch.
    I also think the managers in this company are smarter than they are allowed to be. My DM tells me stuff all the time- do this, do that- but I can tell there is no buy-in and he is just following orders. Pathetic and sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shreck, but thinks he is a good looking dude

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ML is a definate mental case. He speaks then thinks. Something is very wrong with this guy! He neels to get on a med.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flies into town for a field ride. I pick him up at the airport only to make one call. Then he asks me if I could please drop him off over at the basterds house. I say basterd, because the guy literally did not marry the mother of this particular kid. Then of course a few days later I receive an FCR, where I am blasted and it touts of my incompetence during calls which were NEVER made. Look... I don't give a sh-t if a manager doesn't want to work, but don't turn around and tell me how Christian you are because you don't drink, but apparently you're a liar whose ok with cheating on your wife to create an Oooops, here comes a child I can't claim!! Seriously people...?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who this is! Yes RR thinks he is loveable and always has stories about himself, which are stored in that giant globe he lugs around

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Metrics were and are the downfall of the Pharma industry. As soon as the so called leaders started depending on outside consultant's to tell them how to run their business this industry was done. If you look at almost all the Pharma companies now most of the leadership never carried a bag, never had to get into a logical medical discussion with a customer(none of them would know how) they just spit out marketing catchy phrases. I have spent over 32 years in the business and it's sad to see the type of people they promote and the lying, backstabbing that this has led too.