Name that DM

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right because the job market and economy are booming

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well yes it is true that people get very frustrated by our systems but isn't that on leadership to fix it, hire people to manage these systems or else find different tools.
    At this point the field is not really frustrated anymore by the systems as we have come to expect everything to be a screwed up mess, that's just how things work (or don't) around here.
    People are leaving because they are tired of everything being a mess and not getting better but worse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left because of those things but mainly because of my manager.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? There are a lot of lower end sales and hospital device, but to say the economy is booming when it's predicted by economists that the dollar might collapse this Fall is a bit of a stretch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HV would never clean house on the sales side because it would mean that she hired the wrong people. Same with RDs getting rid of bad DMs. No one wants to admit to mistakes because every thing is spun and used against you. It's a vicious cycle that is modeled from the top.

This is how bad people are kept or moved around. It actually empowers them to know they can get away with it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was a victim of this. I don't care what any of you say about whoever that judy person is.........I had the worst DM at Otsuka. Reps running for the hills, compliance issues, other managers couldn't stand my DM, but had a "special" relationship with the RD.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's pointless to debate who is the worst because we can never work for most of the managers.

How many reps have left AS so far? I've heard she's nuts. I had JUdy as a leader for a breakout and I wanted to Stab myself with a bic pen

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every district that I have worked in has had sweet little "special" fornications, but they were so so innocent.
    Of course the ones that won't hook up are the whores. It only makes sense because of their "attitude" problem.
    I spoke to this one woman who told me that she was so blessed that Jesus sent this man into her life while she was married to her first husband. Yeah... I don't think that's quite how it works. lol
    Not one of those "special" people that I worked with were ever laid off... I mean they got laid. They just didn't loose their job.
    It was very noble of these leaders to make sure that they were protected.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think all but one, I heard at TTT that the dst was going to the red team. She doesn't even have FL anymore, they gave her a new team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of people got new managers and teams though

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he meant Kelsey...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS is a complete jerkoff. Always telling everyone how great he is, kissing ML's ass, walking around looking down his nose at everyone. Surely ML would never make him a Manager because people already have no respect at all for him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML always hires brown nosing sycophants. So does HV.

Trickle down management

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

insecurity

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ML gave AS that ROM gig because he felt sorry for him. AS was applying for every job out there and getting nowhere so ML threw him a bone that's all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like typical Otsuka succession planning. You read these threads and it's easy to see why we question leadership. Otsuka leadership is a figment of our imagination.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They get payed so nicely though. Kinda just coast in' through waiting until the next gig where they can kick back and chill once again.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Dennis? He was an abrasive and unliked POS.