Name the manager

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blondi got her feelings hurt. You should have gotten canned today. Your pathetic as a manager, rule by fear and intimidation.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and you’re pathetic at grammar

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but I like April. She is smart, works hard and is a friendly and funny person. If you don’t like her I have a feeling that; A. You aren’t very good at your job and she is challenging you or B. You harbor intense jealousy that a young, attractive woman can also be an effective leader. Either way, check yourself. Your act is very tired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh thanks April!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who realigned the territories, Stevie Wonder!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was the pinball wizard, deaf dumb & blind

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Bunch of jealous, frustrated douchebags.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

god help the Pittsburg team

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. ok.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April is a good person pushed to do shitty things by those above her. If you are part of the team, just know that JC is pulling the strings. None of our managers has the autonomy to lead their teams or make key decisions about hiring or firing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April's problem is she has zero human compassion. I dont think she received many hugs as a child. She is very robotic with no real opinion on anything. She gives commands with no discretion and it appears she gets a willy from being able to boss people around ESPECIALLY MALES. We should all shower the Grinch with love maybe that old cold heart will one day warm up.

12. It’s well known that power hungry females like to be dominated by men in the bedroom.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there you go. Another impotent, insecure, and no doubt, under endowed male projecting your psycho sexual fantasies on CP. Well done sir. I”m guessing 4.2” erect. Am I close? Fuckface.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in Labat. You fucking creep.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beta males prefer to be dominated by alpha males in the boardroom & the bedroom!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What can you be doing better?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know it’s true.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for April at one time and indeed she was a terrible manager and a terrible person. Comments like this make you look really stupid and sexist

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not about autonomy. It’s about having courage and integrity and looking out for your reps. Salix managers have none. Frightened babies nervously laughing at the fat man’s stupid jokes and jumping right up for that forced standing ovation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same goes for power hungry men, they love a dominant female. Case is rested.