Name the new company contest

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeh. We will even fuk our KOLs. No problem.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is awesome. Maybe the winner.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a bunch of real scum running this joint. They think the name change will work. They send out emails on renaming this shitholee like that’s going to change when you attach the shirt to it. So let’s change the baby’s diaper with a dirty one. That’s what you are doing assholess. Clueless. You got and paid for very bad advice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron bio
    DB pharma
    Turdiceuticals

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re so unhappy here, why don’t you leave?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? And miss the whistleblower opportunities? Not a chance Hughie.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SCHLONG PHARMA

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh, Nate, every VP of sales, VP of Marketing, VP of operations all of them need to go. Do not get me started on how IDNs should crush the a holes over at that Ikaria side killing, bleeding hospitals and Neonate ICU's dry for nitric oxide that can be made for pennies and they charge 100's of thousands, these people need to go, all about the paycheck not the patients. How the FUK do they sleep at night?
    So the reverse is true why don't you leave? Here's why all of them are WAY over paid and none and we all mean not one of them could get close to that kind of pay anywhere else or 'leadership" roles they have a Mallinckrotten
    Why not? well none of them are leaders

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impressive! You’ve really captured the essence of what mallinckrotten ARD stands for, thank you for pointing out asstar isn’t the only vehicle for raping American health care. As MT always says, MNK is a diversified company...diversified in fraud. Well done, my friend.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strange how this post got here. Mark T said these same words only a couple of weeks ago. Internal crap is hitting the fan and splattering on Hughs fat head. Finally the happening is happening.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKenzie

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same as the Old Shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont but into the negativity!!! This company treats me very well. I make great money to sell a great product (Acthar!!). Proud to work here!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proud to make unproven medical claims (illegal and punishable), Be as misleading as possible about the price(shady AF), Violate Hippa by filling out referrals (Please investigate and punish)!!! Only shkreli or madoff would be proud of this scam!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all its HIPAA. I have seen the positive results of patients on Acthar! Nothing but positive. Overpriced, maybe, but that’s not in my control. Doctors love it, it works, and I am proud. Certainly not doing anything illegal or immoral - just doing my job, helping patients, and getting paid extremely well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is obviously BS. Acthar works someitmes, but when you say "noting but positive" that's a clear lie. It's not even fool proof in IS. Must be HO, NM, or JR trying to spread some false hope for a potential new hire looking at CP for insight.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry HIPAA, funny you didn’t deny violating, just investigate the hub and question drs. Stating “you have seen positive results on patients” “it works” fortunately doesn’t constitute medically relevant evidence. Your opinion based medicine approach is about to catch up. Furthermore, sharing your opinion with providers is false claims pharmaceutical marketing as a representative of said company. Thank you for sharing your sales pitch publicly.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google FDA: Truthfully prescription drug advertising and promotion.

Both illegal and immoral by definition. It’s a sham. Everyone knows it, that’s why no evidence. Snake oil ripping off and price gouging our healthcare system. Walks like a pig, oinks like a pig, smells like a pig, it’s a pig. Be ignorant and proud.

NBP Pharma (“nothing but positive” fair and unbalanced)

Itworx Pharma (“it works” just trust me, lmao)

Opinion Pharma (“I have seen positive results” are you a dr? Where’s your proof?)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone hit the egg nog hard