Name Three Good Things?

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was you're manager I would fire you all in a hart beet. Get a life or work for the shady competition. Or better yet get a job in a bar or restaraunt
    3 good things? Easy. I am my own boss. My area maniger believes everything I tell him. And I get to sleep with our sexsiext O2 patients

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot one sales leader who got canned for having a little fling in the backseat of a car with a married man in the parking lot of a doctor's office. His wife was pregnant at the time with two kids. The initials of the sales leader in Cleveland are CCS and she doesn't care she ruined three people's (wife, 2 kids) lives in the process. AZ dumped it's trash on you guys.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just 3?

1. No education needed to be a center manager. Just kiss your ass to the top and the power is all yours. No schooling necessary!

2. Sense of well being. 30 vent orders will mke the company over half a million in revenue in one year. Sales rep will get paid $6000 for 30. Base pay is poverty level and you get paid a whopping 1% commission. At least you get a sense of well being for helping sick people out!

3. You will get a new car every other year. With all the company miles you will rack up you will be forced to buy new every couple years. Who doesn't love driving a new car?

Summary. No student loans to pay off, help people out, and you get to do it in style in your shiny new ride. My glass is half full of the kool aid$

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hookers
    Blow
    Jelly donuts

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you that come here to complain about your employers should be ashamed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overtime hours time and a half pay

Competitive pay make what you are worth. With commission or center bonus

Company van to drive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer:
    Rotech.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the company that is currently under several investigations?????

No matter, Rotech will be bankrupt soon again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your research.
    Rotech is not under any investigation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Cadu a great motto to live by.
    2. Sales reps get paid what they are worth in most cases it's more than their cm's salary.
    3. No on call for sales reps

Medical sales baby! I broke in to the med sales market! I feel like Toby macfuire on "love and other drugs" can't wait to take my competitors nebs and meds out of the sample room and dump them all in the dumpster!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete tool.... People like you are the primary reason DME/HME reps have the reputation of a "lower status" vs pharma & device reps. Fortunately you won't be around very long.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your center isn't being shut down!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps it was you looked for when you were a CM. After all addicts like to be around other addicts & low life's. You are so pathetic. Go pop another pill.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such hostility. The question is what employee were you? The shady sales rep? Or were you the lazy hcs? You wouldn't be the overweight driver would you? Oh I know you were the NA driver that lived out native time! Or were you the csr I always defended them you stabbed me in the back? Hmm.

L

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And btw xanax is legal. That's why I passed my drug test. Pot is illegal. Is that why the drug testing made you so skiddish? Drugs are bad and I look down on drug abusers.

L

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dum dum how many times do I have to tell you we have never met?? Does Xanax ruin your memory? Sounds like you assembled a great center!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah because if we did meet in person I'd kick you a$$.

L

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are dillusional!!

L=Loser

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love it a poser linde rep calling me a loser. How's the 24k buddy?

L