Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and that it is a great program!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People can get away with saying a lot of adverse things. The anonymity of the Internet serves as a great enabler. It looks like this is the case here as well.

I took the RMSR training and it was very informative and it has now led me to my new sales career. I can not see how anyone could say negative things about the vocational program.

The trade group does not promise jobs or even get involved in people's job searches. I know that today it is popular in Internet Marketing for competitors to sound off on one company to build up their own. I think this is the case here on this blog as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a distributor with a straight 1099 sales force, I have no need for reps with NAMSR/RMSR certification. For that matter, I always pass on reading those applications where the potential rep is so proud of his/her certification.

It's all about having the relationship with the targeted physician, and that can only be gained by working in the medical field for many years. With the relationships in place, one can easily sell using the consultative strategy.

NAMSR/RMSR certification = newbie that is green behind the ears, and who wants to break into medical sales. It's a waste of money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the RMSR program from start to finish was superb and will be a massive help to me going forward in my medical device sales career. I also think that the fact they are rolling this out across the entire medical sales therapeutic class industry will only increase medical rep skills and can only help to raise the bar in sales training.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was the best sales course I have ever taken so far in my medical sales career and probable better that any collegiate course I have ever taken. The training is geared on product and industry knowledge needed to sell medical devices and equipment. It is very technical so this training is sought after very much by companies when selecting candidates to hire. But do not forget that you do have to sell as well. A lot of sales ability comes from within but in the medical industry product knowledge is paramount of the physician or hospital will not give you the time of day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RMSR is a very comprehensive vocational course. The content was spot on and the industry knowledge was well balanced. The sales training portion was very inspirational. This is best medical sales course I have taken and I now feel energized.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else see a pattern here? One negative comment - 5 positive comments - same pattern on the general medical device thread. I have no issue with RMSR defending themselves on anonymous bulletin board threads but to make several positive consecutive comments on multiple threads on the same day posing as former users/graduates/students isn't a good look for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RMSR is certainly industry recognized, it makes sure you know your stuff, it is also very motivational. A fab course!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw my first resume with RMSR course on it. This guy thought his new training was a guarantee of his success, and should move him to the next stage in my process. He had no clue on my market or what my sales process is like. Training is not the same as experience.

What does this program cost? Should he get his money back?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This RMSR guy is DUI W/O a vehicle.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one hear know of a hood medical sales recruiter on the east or west coast

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing came up in your link.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone benefits from a good education because when you graduate and provided you didn't squander your time and achieved the grades/knowledge you needed, then you will be able to be selective about the kind of career that you want to follow. If you want to work as a Medical Sales rep you better gain some medical sales training.

If you neglected your medical sales educational opportunities, then one day, you will write a letter to Yahoo Answers and ask, "Why can't I get a decent job?" I have answered several such letters.

I feel 'education' is similar to building a house. A good house requires a solid foundation just as a good career requires a solid educational foundation. If either foundation is poorly structured, then they will not stand the test of time.

Question for you: Wouldn't you like when you have completed your studies to be able to seek the best possible type of career that you would simply love to work at? Never allow distractions to get in the way of your studies and you will achieve your goals and dreams.

Very best wishes for your career and future.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My medical sales education was important to me because it’s the platform for my future endeavors, success and aspirations to be a Medical Device & Equipment sales rep. I would recommend the RMSR to anyone looking to break into a medical sales career.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical sales education gives you the ability to change your life by opening doors of opportunity. Without medical sales training, you do not have the ability to educate healthcare professionals, let alone physicians. To put it simply, education is the oil that makes the machinery of society run. Without it, invention, wisdom, and thought come to a screaming halt and mankind withers like a flower with no water.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who are already employed and those who want to get further education to advance in a Medical Sales rep career, cannot afford to take a four-year break and pursue a college degree.

So, in order to enhance their skills and qualifications, an alternative is to do a vocational course. The time duration for the course is less, but the skills that are imparted to students through such courses, are quite comparable to the college courses, in terms of quality. Thus, by doing a vocational course for medical sales, a professional can enhance their career prospects and achieve success.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last 4 posts are bogus efforts to promote. go elsewhere to "advance your career." Suggest you direct network with others in the field/specialty and acquire transferrable experience in other sales/management roles. Good companies will provide all the (medical) training you will really need. Anything beyond that should be learned on the job interacting with customers.

Do not buy this garbage.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RMSR program is a great learning experience for them as it helps salesl reps get into a medical sales job even quicker.job For working professionals it is a way to hone your medical knowledge and industry skills online and at a reasonable price.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are various vocational education training located in the U.S but the RMSR is one of the finest ones out there. The RMSR programs works as per the rules and regulations of state education department.