Narcolepsy Openings

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same experience as poster #12: multiple President's Club awards, great relationships and great sales numbers. Rejection by email with no other contact.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't feel bad for any email rejection letter...just standard procedure in corporate world...why have the hiring mgr. call you with the bad news, then have DM fend off any "But Why?!" questions you'll have (nothing but a lawsuit waiting to happen with any response DM may give)..As for the my numbers / Pres. Club / fancy named award ... pls look up on Linkedin any pharma rep's profile... they all pretty much read the same..so it gets back to personality and chemistry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but a dm has no personality or chemistry with anyone but their own ego ...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call for a phone screen, anyone know when F2F will be? When do they want everyone hired?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it too late to submit my resume? Please be serious--there are people suffering without jobs and no paychecks after layoffs. Someday, each and every one of you may be in the same boat.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area of the country is Irene Gerber in? It sounds like I want to avoid her!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just might want to avoid the whole company

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irene works in Kansas City, MO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still mad Gary?

I knew you were dumb, but didn't think you'd take the bait and ID yourself.

I kind of miss watching you get blind drunk and stumbling around meetings all pissed off at the world.
    Pure entertainment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ilene Gerber lives in Nanuet, New York which is Rockland County, New York

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woodie

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Pay

So someone made a good point at the meeting about pay. Not to say we are not paid well, but if you consider cost increases over the years with a stagnant bonus amount, not to mention a growing product you get a smaller cut of the profits through bonus every year.

In other words, company makes more, reps make less. And since I haven't seen 100% so far means I will be making less of less. Kinda stinks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Pay

But most reps made a killing on stock...still do

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuses. Above poster is correct. Just because a bunch of people got really lucky on stock and made money, that doesn't show that the company's generosity is high.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a moron. the fact that the success of Xyrem is partially driving the stock price is exactly the point. As the company grows, the stockholders (all of the Jazz employees) reap the benefits. Xyrem employees who continue to hold and receive stock are making MORE money each and every year. Those are the facts. Not lucky, but a calculated effort to reward employees via grants.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so foolish with this entitlement. Remember you work for a 3rd tier company with laughable products and mgmt.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me share with you the newest excitement in Narcole p. S. Y

Zz. Z. zzzzz. zzzzzxxxx.
    zzzzzzzz. zzzz.

zzzzzzzzz. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. .. ... .. What was I saying?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! Total luck. They never rewarded anyone for sticking it out when times were tough and now they're scaling back every year. EVERY company offers ESP plans and EVERY company gives stock grants. Theirs just get smaller every year. Never shared the love with those who built that place out of the ashes and BC ought to be ashamed of how he stuck it to the long timers. They always wanted more more more and gave less less and less. Culture? gimme a break boyz.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are out of your mind - shop around. Jazz has provided more for sales folks than ANY big pharma. Get your ass out in the real world and learn a few things. We will all be better off without you.