National Broadcast

Discussion in 'Greenwich Biosciences' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2019 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you say "BIG PHARMA". Congratulations all, we are on the road to becoming UCB! Role play, role play, role play...practice, practice, practice...HUGE EXPECTATIONS! As Ryan was reading his script, did anyone hear anything about patient advocacy still being part of our role????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

welcome to the good ‘ole boys club

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashamed at what this company has quickly become. Completely misread Justin.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you have to actually state that you’re not going to become Big Pharma, you’re about to become Big Pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the army is getting nervous. I hear GNC is hiring.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change and true colors coming out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the comments KC. Unfortunately, you blew a great opportunity that was handed to you. Get over it. No one cares. Life goes on and we’ll be just fine. God forbid if we have to role play twice a year and enter our calls. I think we’ll survive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally! I’m so excited to practice detailing and to make sure I’m always closing. I really feel I’ve been deprived of developing my closing skills here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again for your comments KC. Not sure what you did to “pursue other opportunities” without a transition plan, but it must have been criminal for them to pull the plug mid-week. I’m pretty sure I can handle pretending to talk to a doctor a few times a year. Have fun spinning this if you try to get back in the industry.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s lots of hurt, anxiety and no trust given the events of this week. You may be happy, but many more aren’t. You have to work with those people, and they are all probably better than you. Stop being a dick. It’s disrespectful. But best of luck in your future endeavors. Being a cuckhold to the man.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This statement is true. Metrics and more of Julie’s condescending talks here we come! Hey, at least I don’t have to give up my weekends doing these stupid advocacy events. I’m going to make my 4 calls a day, fluff my veeva calls, 2 programs a month and 2 lunches a week. Price of cake, I’ve been here before. Thanks Darren and Ryan!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurt? Anxiety? What are you 10? Get over it. People come and go in this business. You would know that if you’ve been in it. Kitty didn’t do shit for me in my territory. Never came to see any of my docs, never heard from her ever. She only attends galas in big cities sorry to burst your bubble but that’s not advocacy. I heard her brag more than once about all her shopping and her fancy life. Do you really think she cared about you? Or maybe you just liked her because she was absent. Whatever life goes on. For the few of you crying get over or leave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good call on JB. Has to memorize everything and can’t talk to anyone without treating them like they are a toddler. She’s a self-righteous, Big Pharma, B. At least she’s another Pfizer cronie.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

X2 JB is very condescending and insecure!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about AR marching around preaching how those that have more speaker programs have better numbers and we need to do more programs. There's the big pharma we've been waiting for again. Line up little robots, it's time for our programming.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this Place had such promise. How did it go to shit so quickly?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lying, manipulation and backstabbing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not what I took away from his comments.. Sounds like you need a hug!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need a blow job, open wide.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, your a male NAM in the West that complains about doing programs and calls any form of accountability “big pharma”. That narrows it down.