National DC Meeting DISASTER

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good. Better his wife knows, then she can decide whether to move on and find real love or stay with a cheating mother fucker.
    What the fuck is wrong with some of you? Even the women who posted here blamed women. You bastards who cheat are "sluts". Some of you prey on women. So many of you have the nice guy act down, but what goes around comes around. You get a kick out of being shady. Sociopathic asses, and I agree with whoever said the managers are bad about it at this company. Keep it up. One day you will mess with the wrong woman.

Whoever coined single women as easy, they are not attached. You married men and women who sleep around ... FTOW, whatever ... You are pieces of shit

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so disgusting its pathetic. This company is sh**t for thinking this way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I get laid off, I'm opening my mouth about something. He probably will not get fired but he deserves a little trouble.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you have big pharma reps and managers in a crappy company/situation this is the outcome. Complete mess, high maintenance, bad individuals populate the entire organization. There is no way to change or improve this culture. It is ingrained within these screw ups. I am sick of hearing about these losers and how they treat people, their families and coworkers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I don't wish for your lay off, I do hope that you are able to speak up and stick up for yourself (and the many others who can't or don't). I know that it's easier said than done. It's a horrible thing when you know that if you speak out against someone, you will be the one in trouble. It is clear from this message thread that everyone seems to "know" this, including the jerks who know what they can get away with because of it.

Good Luck to you who are on the receiving end of this horrific kind of treatment, and Good Riddance to you who are encouraging it, ignoring it, or perpetrating it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't find the original post to quote the jerk who referred to a "she devil" manager calling one of her female reps out. I know who he is talking about and that rep has hooked up with at least 3 married men between Bms and Otsuka. She's single and gets a kick out of "breaking them down." I can't stand her and women like her contribute to the attitude of men.

I have a different "she devil manager " and I'm so thankful. It's wonderful working for a woman who doesn't approve of the whores... Male whores included. Time to quit blaming the women.

She is tough but I do my job so I'm fine. I hang out at meetings, and overnights in territory, but the only room I spend the night in is my own.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is possible to fall for someone you work with. I did. Now I'm married to him and very happy. He left the company we both worked for to go to another company after we tied the knot. Yes, he was a manager but not mine. He moved to the state I live in.

Not everything you see "at work" is a meaningless hookup or cheating scenario. I know many of these posts are true but many people do have true relationships with someone they work with. Also there are many solid male-female friendships that get misconstrued by rumors. If two good looking reps hang out at a meeting people always whisper.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not what people on this board have been talking about. They are getting at harassment and hooking up gone wrong

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry but this is funny!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to all the good posts???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My managers a pig too. He knows how to play the nice guy role really well too. The women in our region think he is "so nice". His boss loves him, he will keep his job

I wanted to warn a woman about him at POA but I was scared it would come back on me if she was offended, or either she wasn't as nice as I thought she was and didn't care what he was really after

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's he at these days? I still get a good chuckle thinking about him singing that ridiculous song about southern women when we were in New Orleans. They should have fired him then. I see they have removed his posts and the ones identifying him. Things must have gotten nasty?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he moved out of state and got a job with Forest.

Nasty is right. People cursing each other out, talking about women sexually, everyone thinking someone is talking about him or her

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol ..... For every person that does hook up there's at least two or three that consider it. Sounds like you gave someone a heart attack. That's too funny. I'm trying to follow this and it looks like someone confessed they removed it. Ah the guilt lol.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke???? I never get on cafe pharma but wanted to see if any lay off dates are posted.

Do I really work with these people!?? there's a bunch of fuck ups in this company. They likely make the big bucks too

Although to answer the question yes I would want to know.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's horrid. Otsuka was not always this way.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought a woman wrote that about me. I could hear her talking as I read it. I wasn't freaked, I kind of liked it. So , I called her and asked if it was her. She said no but knows I'm not convinced ... You are a bad liar doll. It was pulled shortly after. I saw her angry response before it got pulled

It's been building for a loooong time. She needs to just give in bc this "almost" is getting old. I'm not messing with your head. You are wrong there.
    And Happily Married, you are not so far that we can't still see each other occasionally if we get laid off ...

I expect a bunch of you to tell me to f*** off but I don't care that any of you read this but "her".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused? Did a manager sleep with a rep or just hit on her?