National Meeting Cancelled/PostPoned

Discussion in 'Merial' started by anon145, Dec 28, 2016 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anon145

anon145 Guest

What a sad joke this place has become this year. So unbelievably rude. Most have made plans for their kids while the NSM was to take place and they drop this on us like its no big deal. Get real people. Last year was bad enough at the NSM when you announced we were sold after hitting a record number for Sanofi. Now this?

Is this the kind of "leadership" we should respect? Just starting to wonder when you learn more about the acquisition hurdles and timelines and news from the web than you do from your leadership.

Simply wrong

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did this get cancelled? I missed that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaaaaaa! Get over it! You'll find out about your new BI NSM soon enough..... Don't worry about leadership either.... You'll get new ones too!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course it's canceled. You'll be attending the BI NSM. That is if you're still employed at that time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Threat won't be awkward or anything! Ridiculous.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Your company is being acquired by BI. Why would you think that the previously scheduled NSM would take place after the acquisition? You do understand that, as of today, Merial no longer exists, right? You are now a BI employee. No more Merial.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't like it here any better. They just sent a bunch of us packing by selling our vaccines to a company that didn't need any additional personnel. Thanks!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. This is Merial plus Vetmedin and Metacam.
    You will see. It's not headquartered in Duluth for nothing. It will be all Merial minus the name. 3C is staying, etc, etc.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see who makes it from here besides the top management. I bet BI only keeps the top performers from us and everyone else will be sent packing. Like always, they tells us what we want to hear. I'll hang on, but just for the severance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best of the best.... It's been said since day 1!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget Prozinc!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may think this is the case, but nonetheless, Merial is GONE. No more. Germany has overtaken France once again. There will be no Man In The High Castle for you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if BI will keep the #1 and #2 sales reps in the US. Who's that you ask..... Well good ol' rich ford and Alice wolf! That's who!
    Biggest liars in animal health!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol. That's actually pretty funny. :)

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Rich Wolf and Alice Ford?! :)
    ;)