National Meeting Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Haemonetics' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very shady sending an email like this. What is going on with this? Does anybody know? My manager has not responded to my questions yet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the global meeting is cancelled?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you guys are having serious money problems. Layoffs must be next. Or will your next step be a lawsuit? I bet it will be another lawsuit. What a great company! Great leadership too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you not check email or are you one of those who opens the computer once per week that barely works? Check your inbox it was from Pete A.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I am sure you are all over everything in your territory! Don't be such a dick!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its funny that you come on here yet you dont check your company email.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't worry about stuff like that...at the end of the day I just collect a paycheck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah we know. that is why this meeting is being cancelled and you have never made plan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, no one ever makes quota at this stupid company. So you are either (1) a management douchebag, or (2) a dumb ass. Pound sand.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

forgive me if i lost interest after the comp plan changed for the 20th time. and this bank thing is bullshit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious but did some of you not get the email about the meeting being cancelled because you didnt check email or you dont check it but once a week? Hey I am not judging anybody if you dont check email because at this point why should we care anymore! I am just shocked more people are not concerned about this meeting being cancelled like this.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massive changes are coming. Sounds like a cv group and an ortho group. I never thought that they would break up this sales force. The last two to go were very very smart. This is not good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i am very smart

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is the last time the division made plan???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division has never made plan. Is anybody else being micromanaged for no reason at all? Treating reps like shit will not make us work harder.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like this place has not changed one bit! It is still a mess.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is going to be a bumpy ride for the next few months. Good luck everyone!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust. This one will not be missed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GIVE ME SOME INITIALS!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SS manager in East. That makes about a dozen managers for that region who have quit.