National Meeting Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Haemonetics' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary cuts!!! This is getting beyond stupid. The new management is a bunch of clowns!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone else confirm this is going on? They are trying to pull this shit on me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please! Share! A)There is strength in numbers B) There are more people that have passed through haemo that are currently with haemo, and they LOVE to rubberneck this car-crash of a company!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! Now that is funny!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now come on team, in tough times like this now is the time to show leadership. Lead or get out of the way...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of company is this?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorin and ROTEM are hiring

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many sales reps are there for this company? I have not ever seen a Haemonetics rep ever in my hospitals. There have been two orthopats sitting in the supply room untouched for years.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the account who their rep is and I bet they give you someone's card from at least 3 years ago. I think the company got smart and stopped issuing business cards until someone is here about a year. That way they can report the avoidance of the constant reprinting as a cost savings on the earings statement.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny and accurate!!! I've been out longer than I was in and my phone rings once a month with an Haemo question. I give them Grande's number!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, I'm out of here. Can't wait to put in my notice!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations, my friend!! Welcome to the club!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found this website. I am broken hearted. I worked for this company in the surgical division back in the '90s for over 10 years and loved it. Sure there were some problems, but nothing, nothing like this. There were many employees with over 20+ years experience. John Vandegrift and Gary Lawrence were dreams to work for... so President John White was a little different, still he wasn't that bad if you did your job competently and well.

Too true they need updated products and a REAL marketing team... been forcefeeding the cellsaving concept for way too long. Good thing the donor division saves the company!??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright team one last day in the week to work hard. I know you are all motivated by less money for more work so I don't have to give a long speech. Just another opportunity to show you are a leader by working another 14 hour day because I know you will wake up excited just to be able to work for me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you look out for yourself when you do put in your notice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the entire sales force has not worked 14 hours combined in the last month! some people hav not left the house in years!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a truly sad place. Granted most places you look at after seeing job postings have some negative issues on this site, but this company takes it to a new level. I won't even consider this one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do they get the balls to make all the reps lose 20k in salary over a 2 year period??? 10k per year is a major hit to the pocketbook. If they were trying to get rid of people then this will do it. I have never heard of a company doing something like this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm having a great year so far or am I? How am I supposed to know as I don't have a quota yet