National meeting outrage

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2017 at 11:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get the Mandalay bay problem. But really on changing the week?? People make plans. I don’t know about the rest of the company but think that diabetes side is really weak.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outrage? Really...? Be outraged about genocide, or injustice, or something actually serious, not a meeting date change. Chill, man.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, no wonder leadership doesn't take us seriously any longer. The chronic complainers among us are killing the golden goose. Look people, don't give Frenchie excuses for letting more and more of us go. Keep the fraud going, collect your paycheck, take advantage of their stupidity. and stop complaining. Also, your negativity at meetings has become predictable and boring.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/3 of you won’t be going in February. Maybe your whiny little snowflake self will get cut.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1/3 is very optimistic. The word inside is a higher number if you include non field sales personnel.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is the meeting?
    Rumor is we all have a bouquet of flowers and chocolates waiting on us in our room, with missing valentine's and all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tell me where the meeting is.
    What rooms are the male reps in ? I'll go man on man all night if you give me your room card key sailors.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get what you mean abt complainers---but changing the week is really unfortunate. they must realize that we have been scheduling into the new year for months now.....i just wish they would make these regional or local meetings and have stuff broadcast in to us at various locations. meeting would be shorter, less costly and little to no travel for many.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. The video training could work. It’s so frustrating. It has been the first week in February for months then they just make it the second week like it’s no big deal . It’s not fair to those of us who have to plan child care and other important things. I wish they would just cancel it rather then changing the dates.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more rumours/fake posts about cuts???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe. Maybe not ;)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly cutting 3500 but offering voluntary early retirement packages, Merck cutting 2800, Pfizer another 5% so do you really think we are safe? For how long?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can 100% forget AZ would offer early retirement or packages. AZ is in a bottom bargain basement category vs Lilly and Merck-they actually care about employees . Despite what's happening there, it's a nice golden parachute for them. Ours is akin to a scrap metal parachute.
    AZ, if you want to be compared to the rest, and up to their standard, increase severance packages and offer early retirement. To which we know that's exactly what they won't do. We'd be lucky to get a Mr. Hanky ornament for the Christmas tree.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership never carried a bag. They don’t realize that we fill our calendars for access meals and insevices months in advance.

Just cancel your scheduled lunches and do what I plan on doing, taking the week off before the meeting. Calendars all booked already for access that week, and I have no plan so of cold calling people who already don’t want to see me. Bare minimum number of samples to boot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? I haven't worked in 6 weeks and don't plan on working more than 5 days the rest of the year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you work at all? Nothing you will do will ever make a difference. It's a lot like chasing your tail. Why bother??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somehow our numbers improve when we all sit at home. Which tells me that the data feed is bullshit.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your CBD sees a more accurate spreadsheet in the “early look data”. From there it is scrubbed. What you are measured on vaguely reflects the raw data. Even your CBD doesn’t see accurate data. VP of TA and maybe a trusted second in command know the truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss ass a couple hours a week and work a couple. COE here we come!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am part of rhe ZS oharma acquisition.

No word yet..but are we coming to your vegas meeting?