National Meeting

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would thing we were selling a life saving drug with all this bullshit in preparation for the meeting! I'm already sick of it and honestly, EXHAUSTED with all this crap. Everyday it's some other assignment or assessment we have to do before the meeting. Then, we get a message from training, then RM, then RD!! And on top of that, we have to fast and do a blood test/health screen? And don't tell me it's optional when there's so much pressure to sign up for a time!! This is messed up and very few people are looking forward to this meeting. We sell cosmetic products people. OTC skin lightener? Ooooh! Now we are in the big leagues! Really? Really? Calm down.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if they can legally make you do a blood test, that seems kinda creepy to me, a little big brother. Is it a drug screen? Who are the results going to? So make you fly all the way to Cali and tell you to fast? WTH

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess it's an Allergan wellness program where they encourage employees to get or stay in shape and if you improve your screenings over time you can earn money or prizes. It's not a bad thing, but to the extent of drawing blood, weighing people, measuring people, etc., is just a little weird. The email even says to wear light weight clothing so the measurements and weights are more accurate. Thats really over the top in telling us what to wear! I will be dressed for the meeting, thank you! Appointments start at 5 AM and they want us there 5 mins early so we have a chance to calm down. I got all the emails from RM and RD plus HR and felt like this was not optional! Invasion of privacy is the first thng that comes to mind. If it was just simply offered via HR and no one else is emailing us to hurry up and sign up because the times are filling up, then OK, it's truly optional. This is not optional folks. What's next? Are they going to publish my breast size too?? Go away!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! I can imagine what some of the ho's working here will wear to their screening! Just remember, YOU did say light clothing! Bring your camera's men! (If there are any!)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am shocked. This seems like a huge violation of privacy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creepy!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's more than just creepy! It's stupid in its premise and offensive in its implication! I'm not doing it. Have some backbone people! Your Bosses can't make you do this crap and if you have an email that pressures you to do this, report it to Allergan HR and those managers will be dealt with.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have my camera ready! Thanks for the heads up. Silicone in lycra is awesome!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The screenings are completely voluntary! Don't stress out! I come from Allergan, there was NO pressure to have this done. If you were harassed, then yes, get in touch with HR. I am going for the free gift card :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replace PH of Arizona Skin Medica - what an UGLY attitude.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, but Allergan may view it as voluntary, but when we get emails from our boss and bosses boss, it no longer becomes voluntary! This initiative should come from HR ONLY and should not be made out to be some competition! This place is out of control with everybody dying to out do everyone else! I dread this weeks bullshit!! And if the first thing you have to say to someone is about how they look, you are one if the losers making this employment a hell hole!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are definitely emails to prove the pressure was applied by at least two levels of skinmedica management.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little insecure?

Maybe you need a health screening?

My dad did it at his company and it found elevated levels of cholesterol and possibly avoided a heart attack.

Allergan is just trying to look out for our best interests related to our health.

NO ONE cares what you weigh, or claim you weigh. LOL.

Get over yourself, the results are confidential.

We should all be glad we still have a job and are part of a company that cares.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG what a stupid reply! Who cares about your dads company! And saying we're just lucky to have jobs is the most insecure thing an idiot like you can say! Allergan doesn't care about you! They care about what you might cost them in the future! It's always about money not about people. How dumb are you?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are going to be some big issues of integration based on what I've seen at the this meeting! I don't think I have to point them as they are so obvious!! Good luck!! Going to get ugly!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to get the fuck out of here! What a nightmare!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks girls! You all looked fabulous and should have a very profitable year!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So did anyone get pictures of the ho parade??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LYTERA

This product is what's known as a BOMB! Really tough sell and quotas are in sane!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?