National Meeting

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I can tell you that this upcoming meeting is going to be filled with a lot of Bull Crap. We are going to hear how wonderful things are, the future is bright and blah, blah, blah from our fearless leader LP. I can assure you that things are NOT and we will NOT make our numbers; so filling in that other eyeball of that stupid doll will live another year one eye missing..................LOL

I hate this place so damn much that I cant wait to get out of here, and was hoping I would have a job before this ridiculous meeting..............Oh well I will be drinking heavily and hoping we don't have to build a stupid boat again this year...................god help me...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What national meeting at prostrakan hasn't been loads of crap. Look at last years Puerto Rico meeting. I am surprised LP will still be here this year after last years fiasco. Shame the Japanese don't have the courage to can LP and CH and the rest of upper mgmt and start fresh.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go; LP will be there with that stupid smirk and confused look. He will be greeting everyone and then sizing us up to see if we need to be "downsized"................UM fired....my goal at this meeting is to attend and contact other recruiters so I can get the HELL OUT OF HERE.......................................NO bonus, NO hope, NOTHING NEW......................What future, what hope........bye bye......................If you don't start looking then you are stupid as LP....................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How dare you colonists complain! Those of us in Scotland and Europe are quite successful, whilst you Yanks have yet to pull your weight! The Japanese will never approve a new product for you so long as you continue to underwhelm us with your performance! Now shut up and grow the sales of these dead-end brands whilst we sit back with our scotch and ponder the next team of fools we will bring in to manage you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wanted the USA Prostrakan to be profitable, so we are now profitable. Expenses cut to the bare bone to look good on paper. Those expense also were needed to sell. You can not have it both ways!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why you all so unhappy there at Prostrakan USA? You should be happy. You have good job. Smile and work hard - be happy.