National meeting

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VL, eyes are on you next week. Hope you can lose the parent company jargon and actually convince people you have somewhat of an inkling as to what BRLI does. Our drive is waining and bets are against you lasting in your position past April. Frosty is losing money and he’s looking at you, kid!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough spot for anyone not named Chuck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will have Joe A to help her out

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With him as her wing man, failure is assured...unless he can bore the audience to death with his stories. Let's hope no one asks about his accomplishments.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wing woman

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me that JA and his clamoring hasn’t been figured out. CT wore it on his sleeve but JA has it tattooed on his face! Is OPKO that lacking of insight? If so, best of luck, explains a lot about your stock price and your choice of Henderson (washed up) and VL (soon to be broken).

Frost, you are in your 80’s! You lucked out in the past, underscoring lucked out! Cash in old man! This band of gypsies are CLEARLY incompetent!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VL, we know you read this. PLEASE see that JA is simply a hanger on and is repeating CT’s game! At this point, a fall guy won’t help. Come earnings call, it’s you. Surround yourself with true leaders with opinions. Any fool (that would be you) can be in charge, it’s the people that inform the fool that set things right. Listen to who challenges you, NOT who spits the usual dialect.

This is your path VL, be the revenue clone OR impact the patient’s experience with helpful medical solutions. Choose wisely, the former stinks of blood money.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so true! JA you definitely read this forum, you talk too much.

When you showcase next week just know we are judging your sad piggybacking. Dominos fall. We might seem loyal but we aren’t!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe!! Keep up the obvious! We absolutely think you don’t have an agenda for yourself!
    I saw Glengarry Glen Ross, nice try. Might have worked in the 80’s but sad people jockeying for attention stand out as failures these days.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Joe will teach a class in selling 101. Looking at the numbers it might be a good thing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the odds Gupta opens his mouth again

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRL should assign where we sit by size of book of business so the crooks are all grouped together. Dont want to have to smell AA either.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$3.88. Getting very close to the price of #2 fuel oil

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to need a big room.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean to house all of the bullshit?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone has the balls to tell me that their pipeline process will help me, I may pull a __ right then and there.

Go fix the missed pickups, shity billing, and crap results.

Don't tell me I can't sell, this is a shit show and you know it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your free ride is over pipelines are the way of the future if you don’t want to deal with this crap leave

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll

I don't believe you work at Bio.

I do believe we have a problem. If you would hire a rep to service the business I sold, why do you want to change territories and have reps sell a whole new book.

F

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest