NATIONAL MEETING

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting was actually good. Even though it was over the weekend, which still seems wrong to do, I felt like it was a productive time and the event at the cowboys stadium was actually a lot of fun. I’ve been with the company 2 years now and it has been a great ride so far. For all of those posting negative shit , get a life. This is one of the best companies to work for right now in pharma. The pay may be lower but the culture is definitely better than anywhere I’ve been. Stop with the ridiculous BS comments.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did you guys do at the cowboys stadium?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOYB

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull. You are DM or home office. Drinking koolaid and trying to get others drink it.

I just had a rare disease recruiter contact me about a rep job that pays 145k base!

This place is entry level and tenured rejects. It reminds me of junior high and has the same level of maturity. The professionalism is non existent and the lack of respect can fill the cowboys stadium.

But the booty looks good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please take the job as a rare disease rep.! We don’t want you or your attitude here! You are a reject and we don’t like your kind! The great thing about Amarin is our diversity. We have great reps. Young, old, black, white, Latino, Latina etc.. Please GO! Go big or go HOME!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Why all the complaining when you’ve got a 145k gig lined up? Good for you mate! You should be celebrating....no time for hate!! You’ve got a fantastic future ahead of you. Best of luck!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post OP! couldnt agree more. It's funny that people complain about the pay here. I've been in pharma for almost 10 years and this is the place I have made the most money. So in my perspective, where they pay is at or even slightly above the national average. I think where people get confused is that they expect amarin to pay specialty rates. This is not a speciality job. We do call on specialty but the majority of out targets are primary care. Come back down to earth with your expectations of your worth. 70+ is great money with what we have in our bag. If it's not for you, walk away. We clearly dont have trouble filling the roles. New reps, tenured rejects, however you want to cut us up, your opinion does not matter, we are doing something special here and it's ok if you're not with us. Your choice.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen! Go take your 145,000 job and get the hell out of here. We had a great meeting celebrating the successes of the past year and what’s to come in the future. So glad you are leaving ! Yes, call us what you want but us rejects, newbies, etc are the lucky ones. We appreciate this job , this company and the product we are selling. Hoping you find your happiness elsewhere because you really are a miserable soul.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve been in pharma 10 years and Amarin is where you’ve made the most money?!?! Yikes, that’s embarrassing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above Poster: Hello!! He/She means w/bonus. If you’re making 70k & hitting %, you’re at about 120k a year. But w/an uncapped bonus plan, no one is shooting for 100%....so throw in some extra $$$ and you’re making 130k, 140k, 150k.....sky is the limit!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no surprise that the Cowboys stadium would be available for a January weekend!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your words are hurtful :(

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like a good place for true salespeople

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! 100% of goal is $36,000. The math I learned in school says that’s $106,000! Last I knew, few were making 100% or over!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. TRUE sales people know how to sell THEMSELVES to higher paying companies with better benefits and are bored in primary care. A monkey could sell this drug. True salespeople belong in specialty or rare disease

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Yet here you are propping yourself up on your high horse. No one really cares, bud. Go make yours, we will make ours.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, did a salesperson actually write this? Pay me less but give me a better culture? You need to leave, like seriously.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This troll has nothing better to do than come on this board and tell us how great they are. Go over to your own board where you are making 145,000 and blow your hot air over there. What a Sad life you have bud.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame Jerry

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah she’s not very good looking but she has a GREAT personality