National meeting

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if our comp questions will be dealt with at next week’s meeting?

I’m tired of the goals, my territory’s performance and the math behind my comp being a mystery.

Avoiding this topic will tell us what we need to know.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant wait to get lectured by Kathryn on how to sell. Oh thats right, she never sold anything!! Slap in the face to us as a sales force to look at her, listen to her or report to her.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great. More training paid for with our commission cuts. News flash we always had more to sell than just quality patjlh until now. Look at the company’s history. Quality path was never the hook to close business and we had It all along. Has anyone heard of provation? What really built the business?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree she is a giant mistake. My stomach turns every time KS speaks. Promotions like that ( not earned, friend of MB) are exactly why we suck. No respect for her.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where I can find information about people who have filed personal lawsuits against Inform