National Sales Meeting - Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2020 at 7:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure they know these would be the costs of having the Dallas meeting. I can understand the value of having the launch meeting in person, but if everyone there feels uncomfortable or forced to attend then it kind of back fires right?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is especially true at Supernus

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand the pressure on the RDs to convince us to show up to an in person meeting or to “just try showing up” to offices when we were specifically told to honor whatever policies offices currently have. Since they all Are using the same wording, it’s obvious it is coming straight down the ladder.
    Be responsible, Supernus leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Just try showing up" this is pathetic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO other company is pressuring reps like Supernus. NO other company is planning a NATIONAL meeting in TEXAS in less than 2 months. Even non pharmaceutical companies are postponing all planned meetings.

Supernus should be embarrassed and ashamed. I for one will not be going to Texas and if I’m the only one in the entire company so be it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Case counts are going up everywhere.
    Air conditions and large building who have their HVAC all connected to each other are shown to dispurse the virus.
    Are we supposed to sleep in our rooms with masks on?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill out. There is no way they are going to have this meeting. Everyone calm down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say that? They had POA’s which was just as unnecessary and careless.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with this guy.
    What do we think our cc next week on it will say?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told you so. National meeting was def not going to happen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They made the right decision for everybody today