National Sales Meeting Orlando

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2019 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard that we will have roommates at meeting. Who does this anymore? Are things that bad here? Not doing this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually bunk beds and roll aways in each room. 4 to 6 in reach room and yes it is that bad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, you are correct.. Heard all attendees on commercial side including management will share room unless they are division senior level VP.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hilarious!! Most companies went away with this because of liability .. not for cost savings. Only Malli. .. poor bastards.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes NSMs suck, does not matter whether ARD or Hospital.
    Unless you a VP, and then you golf the entire time when we have to work.
    Ass clowns all of them

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what word they will come up with this time to describe selling fraud. GRIT.
    Greed Rules our IntenT

Be cool if they had workshops on best practices:
    -Best unproven medical claims
    -Manipulated case studies A&B
    -Become Suzy form filler outer
    -Evasive 101: Best ways to avoid telling a dr what the actual cost is
    -Evasive 102: Data is coming and it looks remarkable
    -How to get drs on payroll
    -How to sleep your way to a referral

I can only imagine the forced excitement from these chicken hawks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this there any truth to this whatsoever? If they do this; I will quit. I don't need this job. I already have a full time one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets add;
    Lead from the back
    Do as I say not as I do
    You guys will be held accountable, we cannot
    FORE!!!!!
    Damn this is a nice course- whats the stimp meter on these greens

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! HO= Do as I say not as I don’t have the courage to do. JR will be crapping rainbow sunshine out, too stupid to realize the building is burning while NM looks like a soulless shell of a man who realizes he sold his soul for crapthar. Yes I’m really looking forward to it. I wonder who HO will room with?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many large pharma companies still do double rooming. You can always say you dont want a roommate because you snore, but you will have to pay the difference in price for single vs double. It’s not a big deal really.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GTFO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure where this one came from but we have our own rooms. Sorry to burst the rumor mill.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop the BULLSHIT rumors that aren't true and stick to the facts. We have enough bullshit going on here where we don't need lies. Look around at this shit hole and you can find plenty of factual evidence of lies, abuse, fraud, false claims, etc.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I heard we are having roommates at the NBC. Quads actually.

I heard the same thing but it will be a triple.

Oh, I thought it was double.

Wow, that’s so crazy if true.

I know so crazy. Do you think it’s true.

Not sure. Maybe. Maybe we can post our likes on Facebook. Should we start a facebook post link your profile nbc.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the real question is......

Which d****e bag will cry on stage first?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well VTS is dead so we don’t have to deal with that story anymore. I say Michele P. She can phony it up with the best of them. Count how many times they say patients and then never lower the price. Greedy kuntz. But according to HUgh he said it’s a deal at the price it’s at. His words. “The product is priced right”. I have it recorded.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

count the number of times leadership says the word “right” . Over or under 500 the first day?

This would be more fun than the meeting.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhhh... no they don't. It's a cheap move and shows complete disregard for employees.