National Sales Meeting Predictions..

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2015 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who do you think the motivational speaker will be this year? Gifts in the room?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are a rabble rouser, in which case, screw you, why would you ever put these questions on cafepharma? What are you trying to accomplish? C'Mon!!!! If you care at all about the company, look all you want but don't post ANYTHING on here. Even if you are actually well-intended, you give bitter assholes a forum to comment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there are a lot of good things happening here. Be positive people! New tests and reasonable goals. Could be a breakout year for many.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VAP, Cerimide Lipids, and PCSK9 - that's going to save the company. I believe in my manager. I believe in Senior Management. The truth is always spoken. Our quotas are fair. We have the support we need out in the field. Our customers need us and value our product and service. We have managed care contracts. Atherotech will have a banner year in 2016!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LLLLMMMMMAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO XD XD XD XD

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if the cheerleading is serious or a joke.

How many people will be left to enjoy the "success"? LOL. I heard 2 more people left IT last week.

Merry Christmas

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sarcasm that's what it was. But look how easy it is to pretend to tote the Management Jargon. This place is not fun. That's why I left. Many good people were let go and many more left. Revenue is only going to increase with larger panels because if you only sell the propriety tests that will not equal Revenue Growth. You do not have to be an RSM, or Senior Management to know that. So whats going to raise revenue---Added Tests. And don't tell me LabCorp or Quest are in the same boat. They have the managed care contracts and they operate in the whole lab sphere not just "Lipids". What does Atherotech have - JM, Clint, and RSMs. Look at the last 6 month growth rate. Is there. Where is the revenue. The sales Reps bust their butts. Keep laying them off or chasing them off. To those that have stayed, I wish you the best, to the Lab personnel--you guys bust it out everyday as well. Vision, Direction and Leadership from those that we expect have let us down. Have a good NSM

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just sad my NSM hookup left the company. Not looking forward to it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ITALY!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the odds the Jim will cry again like a little birch when he gets up to talk. Last year he was disgusting by crying. Nice job Jim. Cry baby

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will say everything is peachy then let more people go as business continues to erode. There will be a smattering of people left in the Southeast when the company finally goes belly up this summer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Bob F will get up and talk about selling the company again. I hope they are better prepared and understand the company and market better. Last year it was embarrassing watching them fumble through it. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No company would ever buy Atherotech

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nonsense. Eventually the price will get so low an office salvage company will buy it for the cubicles and office chairs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just learned that the free time group activity is that we'll touring the World's largest McDonalds.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess we'll find out. My son loved it there when he was 2! Or someone can suggest Gatorland and invite JM. Accidents could happen when he wonders off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply not true. Adult Disney is on the agenda along with plenty of team time. We have gone to great lengths to give an upbeat tone to the sales meeting. You have my word that the sales force will be charged to deliver solid results in 2016!

Italy is also on the agenda for 12 people the answer is who? Details to follow

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ITALY!!!! How many people did you let go???

Are you f***ing serious?!?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had to layoff five people in the lab so we could do Italy and adult disney. Just trimming a little fat. Here's to a great 2016! Go atherotech!