National Sales Meeting Predictions..

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Dec 22, 2015 at 5:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what makes you so skilled? Please tell me who is the perfect fit, why you of all people have the skill to know this job and the perfect fit for it and lastly did you ever do it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I'm not fraas. That makes me fit and I know my stuff.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how are we going to address the declining reimbursements and new changes to the market in 2016?

Bet that no one will bring up the marketplace requirement that labs must report their fee schedule to private insurers starting in Q2 of this year. ADLT requirement have changed as per the PAMA signed into law in 2014. We will continue to get squeezed on revenue till pretty much everything is on the Medicare fee schedule.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do your job and shut the hell up. If you can't, leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you feel compelled to keep defending your sad sack self is comical . Your remind me of obama. A feckless weakling incapable of of any leadership qualities. Perhaps a career change as a mens room attendant would be a better fit for you!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU SHUT THE HELL UP ASSHOLE. You laid off half the staff and the other half left. You fucked up a decent company, so you kindly shut the hell up yourself, and die in a fire. Thanks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was never ever a decent company. It's a place to get a job while looking for a decent career.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because dumb ass I out preformed people like you year and year out and I see the light weight sales people we hire. That's why.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top people I know and there are but a few dont brag about it. They perform every year and would never put down those that arent there yet.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and dont forget to change the urinal cakes after you hand me a wet nap. if your lucky Ill put a buck in your tip basket-

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't me very well or the other top performers. The handful of us just happen to excellent performers and we dislike this place.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Well if you're such a bad ass move on. I'm sure the opportunities are plenty.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta git wat I can git while the gittins good. This company is really slipping

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No tip for you next time I gotta take a wiz

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct I'm one the baddest this place has seen and I laugh in your face while you think I am your friend.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, so easy to get your goat. You need to face up to reality as to why you need to sit when when u pee.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a female you fat toad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant even tell anymore

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest