National sales meeting:)

Discussion in 'Digene' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2005 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what dod you all think??:)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was well put together

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought overall the meeting was great. Unfortunately for my district, we all left a lot more stressed out then when we got there. But, Digene as a whole, is a great company with a lot of great people and a friendly upbeat culture.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was LONG!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those gears were so stupid. way too much time spent teaching seasoned reps on how to sell. More time spent on regional breakouts, workshops on objection handling and salesforce.com would have made it better for me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the issue I had with gear works was although it was well intentioned, it was as scripted as any of them!!LOL

7. fyasb

fyasb Guest

hhjjjjjojhiy8i8iy8yt

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possible new employee here. Where are your POA's held? For the life of me, I cannot understand why East Coast companies continue to fly everyone all the way the hell out there. Some have it together and have meetings in Denver, New Orleans (personal fav-plus, they need the $$, so deals to be had and its a win win) or Dallas (the worst place, but better than flying a freakin day to the EAst coast). Its just arrogant bullshit to make half your sales force get up at 3 and 4 and 5 a.m., while the Easterns one show up all chipper and you just want to deck them.

WORD TO THE MANAGMENT-MEETINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY ARE LESS EXPENSIVE AND PEOPLE ARE HAPPIER. WHY IS IT THAT COMMON SENSE STILL REMAINS....DRUM ROLL... UNCOMMON? WHY?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares!!were not having one now!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your email. Meeting scheduled for a resort in Florida.
    I know it's nothing like Chicago in January but I guess it will have to make due.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks nice

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it was nice

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago in June is awesome.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOOOOVVVEE when you guys go national...It gets my Wife out for a week.

I then go To Kobe Spa and see Candy..

It is amaaazzzing....Even don't cover up some times...She gets tested every three weeks....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont get tested
    And i nail your wife at every meeting.

Enjoy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wife led a game of ookie cookie.
    Most of the guys in the Southeast contributed.

Your wife is a good girl.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I am a little worried.

Was at a Tug an rub and things went to far.

Before I knew it we were going at it, and she never slipped the rain coat on me. I realized when we were done .

now 4 weeks later I have a Sinus infection...I am seriously worried, so if I am not at the meeting....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"she" probably only let you do anal. Hormones only shrink up the manhoodso much.
    I bet "her" boobs were nice and perky.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSM in Chicago?
    What? Was Buffalo booked?