National Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Millennium Laboratories' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I looked around and saw the shrinking sales team. Wow, how this company has fallen. And yes, I realize the losers I'm looking at feel the same way about me. Is there anyone out there that you admire their career path anymore?

2. Annon.

Annon. new user

In 3 and half years at Millennium, I've never seen so many career paths available. The person that wrote this was either fired because managers got rid of the dead weight and entitled reps or you are bitter because you can't sell and you know you are next. Good luck. This company made it through and is taking over the industry. Again.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! This person just can't find a job with a real company. When you walk into a prospective client and tell them you are with Millenium you lose total respect. Joke of the industry now. Not even competition

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Millennium still in business? I thought they filed bankruptcy and went out of business. Do not see their reps anymore and do not know of anyone using them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are barely around. Reps sit on their a$% and collect salary. I never see them in the field anymore and no accounts are asking for them.