National Sales Meeting

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Nov 10, 2018 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else is excited about flying across the country to be in a meeting led by the people that have just proven how bad they are at leadership? It just shows what a bunch of idiots are in our National Leadership Team. We can't pay you the bonus we said you earned, we have to jack up your goals through the roof to please Wall Street, but we can pay for a stupid meeting that nobody wants to attend that we scheduled just in time for you to miss your Grandchildren's holiday concerts and plays. Brilliant! I can't wait to adjust to a 3 hour time difference for this 3 day dumpster fire!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus (or lack of that bonus) os payong for the meeting. Radius continuing to spend investor $ at a record pace.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m shocked this meeting is happening in Dec just as we are wrapping up the year selling our butts off to try and achieve these lofty sales goals just handed down. Sadly, the sales and marketing strategies presented will be long since forgotten as the holidays roll around. Must have been cheap travel rates in Dec.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked, senior leadership does not care about numbers or us. They only care about their bottom line, which is their "golden parachute", offered to them. Wonder if they can sleep at night knowing they have effectively changed the direction of each of our career's. Take a good look in the mirror tomorrow morning, is this how you would like to be treated. Karma is a bitch...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has spent, spent and spent some more. Still spending. Where they get some of it back is from the reps. The reps bonus is paying for this meeting. Make no mistake about it. They saved enough to cover this meeting and then some. Thanks for your efforts though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stupidity of spending money on a national meeting at this time reaches federal government levels.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free vacation. Stop complaining!! Just enjoy the time away from the field... do you actually miss it?! What can you accomplish in December anyways? Nothing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A vacation would mean I'm going away to a place of my choice w/ people I want to be with and do things at my leisure. So, NO, this is not a vacation being cooped up w/ people I don't want to be around having fake conversations about fake numbers and mandatory fun. I would rather be in the field, at least I'm w/ Mds that I enjoy calling on, by myself. And at the end of the day I would be at home w/ my wife and relaxing surroundings. Instead I'll be stuck in a hotel, not seeing the light of day w/ people like you that thinks this is a vacation.

There is nothing Vacationy about this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilly dilly!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilly dilly! You are a sad person if you consider this a vacation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would think that a lame a$$ Manager made this statement and actually believes the Reps are dumb enough to believe it because if a Rep made this statement that is a patheticly lonely person.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have to write off some expenses to benefit the company. Think like the accountant who gets paid to help the company save taxes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be a great meeting! Looking forward to catching up with the leaders of the company and hearing best practices! Plus free food all week!

15. Bob W.

Bob W. Guest

I hope someone takes a huge dump in the hotel lobby just like the last meeting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you get free food all week feeding your offices?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering if you all have any predictions, regarding the number of CSS's who will not be present in Florida. Additionally, what the senior management will have to say along with their visibility at meeting. Perhaps open and transparent will be the theme.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, were more CSS's eliminated?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a CSS?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Why are you on this board?