National sales meeting

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by National Sales Meeting, Nov 11, 2018 at 6:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its truly heartbreaking that some of the specialty test cost a patient 5k-20k and we say we are all about the best care for patients......it’s so unethical that sometimes I can’t sleep at night. It will all be coming to end sooner than we all think! I won’t be surprised if layoffs start Jan 2nd.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'm sure

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A group of trolls flock to the QD board because they know how dumb you are. I promise there will be no big announcement this week and/or anytime soon. Amazing how a few jerks want to cause so much unnecessary stress

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its ok to be in denial, but i highly suggest you have a plan B in your back pocket soon. I do know that there will be a big change and people will be leaving (call it a lay-off, call it a restructure, call it what you want, but the truth is - it will have a big impact on the sales force).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Change is inevitable, except it seems for the percentage of the population that remains oblivious to that fact and is always caught off guard when it happens. But at least ignorance is bliss, so you should be enjoying a stress free holiday season. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts? Easy chicken little. The strong will survive. Med Techs can’t handle what I do.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat shit assholes . So it’s ok for stock brokers and financial advisors to reap the benefits of managing their clients but it’s now criminal for lab reps to do the same. I call Bullshit on that. Its just a way to screw with Sales and reduce the expense of a sales force.
    The vast majority of Quest reps can’t sell shit anyway .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again you are missing the point, son. Sales abilities are not in question, for most at least. When you direct your sales effort to the physician, instead of the paying customer, aka the patients and their insurers, a corrupt system is created and unnecessary tests are ordered and paid for. The public is fed up with out of control healthcare costs, and they are taking charge. Perhaps you should visit your local Kia dealer, where you can have direct customer contact and let those sales skills really shine. Hope this helps.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your are all a bunch of idiots. Lab cost did not inflate the cost of healthcare, doctor inflate it. Labs account for 3% of the entire healthcare spend before PAMA. Now we are more like 2.5% of the spend. Healthcare cost rise because of the Insurance Cartels and the doctors, then they blame it on the ancillaries. This is the biggest scam in the world. And EKRA started because of all the corrupt doctors in Florida taking kickbacks for patient referrals. Commissions will come back, but it will take 2 years to get the law changed. By then 90% of the labs will be out of business from PAMA anyway. Then the last 30 labs will fight it our with Q & L on a regional basis and be able to pay commissions. This fight will last until single payer comes in. This law is only there to force more labs to sell or go out of business. Eventually there will be 2 labs in this country- Q & L- after we go single payer. Then the government will basically take an ownership in the 2 labs and make them the Fannie and Freddie of the medical industry. Then the government will set the salaries of everyone in the entire healthcare industry, just like in France. The game is over!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s some free advice, son. When you are interviewing with the Hyundai dealer and they ask you why you left the lab industry, skip the part about the insurance cartels, kickback schemes in Florida and how the government is taking over. Just tell them you needed a change. I seriously doubt they will even check references. Hope this helps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True Asshole

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first full week of January, some actual news will come out. It probably won’t be true, but it will be telling. At least for those who have their finger on the pulse and know what to expect. You can’t keep a secret like this in a company this size. This strategy might have worked when communication was limited to local gossip. It’s a new world now and the cover story will unravel quickly.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s just a matter of time. Labcorp CEO just got fired.....we all know shit rolls downhill and it’s going to be the Lab industry as a whole!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re as delusional as Kevin Spacey without the talent. What “you do” is unethical in the public eye and now criminal in accordance with the law. Even if you attempted to disavow yourself from your past, cleared yourself of any criminal wrongdoing, obtained the advanced training, degrees and licensure that will be required to serve as a Quest Diagnostics Field Representative, the appearance of impropriety would outweigh any value that you could ever bring to the table. Unfortunately, you and your kind, much like Mr. Spacey, are damaged goods. Your best course of action is to find a new industry, with lower ethical and professional standards. Hope this helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm gonna to do all of you a favor and buy each of you ass swipes a 6 pack of common sense
    Send me your contact information to redeem

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you ignore the sarcasm in this post it’s probably pretty close to correct. The law is clear and it only makes sense to replace us with technical service reps while advertising to patients instead of doctors. Does anyone have any real information that can be confirmed. Smart ass remarks are not helpful and everyone I talk to is genuinely worried

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be so much Cheese in Nashville in two weeks I better bring a couple boxes of crackers

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kevin Spacey is a pedophile and a pervert

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see all the new hotties running around in their green dresses. Bring on the vodka and redbull!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nashville will be illuminating!!
    Lazy river welcomes us all.
    Yellow King.
    Yellow King.
    Yellow King.
    In CARCOSA................